Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite-Co the Legend is back!!!

Discussion on Elite-Co the Legend is back!!! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite-Co the Legend is back!!!

Elite-Co is now back online and better than ever!!!!

Visit our website

Our server can handle well over 1000+ ppl and has done it b4 with no crashes or freezes.

Half Leveling and Half PVP will give you something to work for and have fun at the same time. We are not like other servers that are 137+, 2nd rb, full +12 in 1hr bullshit, and we dont use pub releases. Everything u see is our own mods and additions.

We are version 5065 Client because we are devoted to the way conquer used to be b4 tq added all the new stuff that should of never been added.

Server info:

Level Rates: High
Drop Rates: Upto 10kk Gold
Translated: 99.9%
Lots of Quests: Prizes = Cps, Gears, Weapons, Rare Items.
Lots of Events: GW, Daily Pk Tourny, Weekly Pk Tourny, 1v1 Tourny, K.O. Contest, Raffles, Quizes, Hide & Seek, and more.

Free to play and lots of fun. Sign up today.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 19:21   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_dubble_uu View Post
Our server can handle well over 1000+ ppl and has done it b4 with no crashes or freezes.
Really? How did you manage that? I wish I knew how to get a good host and run TQ's binary files on it.

We are version 5065 Client because we are devoted to the way conquer used to be b4 tq added all the new stuff that should of never been added.

Or is it the fact you use TQ's binary files making it hard to make it work good enough on a 5095 client?

Translated: 99.9%

What is the 0.1% that isn't done? And how did you calculate this? And what a coincidence all servers get this percentage!
My comments.
Old 01/29/2010, 04:35   #3

elite*gold: 20
unless some are REALLY brave and say they are 100%
Old 02/02/2010, 02:04   #4

Hes not full of bullshit, I can say that much. I used to play that server.
I don't really play any server right now I only help one of them with their coding...
But I can say this guy works hard as hell to make everything himself.
This server is nice and quite honestly the only thing I think that isn't translated would be the protocol. Hence 99% ;-; Nothing you will see as a normal player will have any "hugh flung dungs" or "I can set itens bless" in it.
It's almost like a English teacher translated it.

This server used to be a awesome server till TQ came along and said hai hao chu du.
Running 1000+, more than 1000 players sometimes.

I really don't see how you can /autobash this server.
Closed Thread