Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SupremeOnline - 1.0 low rate Patch 5017 server!

Discussion on SupremeOnline - 1.0 low rate Patch 5017 server! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool SupremeOnline - 1.0 low rate Patch 5017 server!

Hello epvpers , As our team was working hard on this base we finally are going to advertise our co-private server (it based on such a 5018 c# source) with TONS of fixes and re-coded stuff we finally got a stable/clean base.

-About supreme!
This is a custom 5018 base server , it has all the classic 1.0 features , quests , leveling as well as constant updates for content and bug fixes.
-Supreme has been developed by real programmers and supported by friendly game masters.

Note: You dunno me , then you don't actually know what the quality is .. so please don't say anything un-till you check everything yourself .

*Server rates:
*Rates is pretty low.
- Gold Rate= 1x
- Drop Rate = 1x
- Experience Rate= 1.5x
- Proficiency / Skill Rate= 1.0x
- Socket Rate= 0.5x

*Information and features:
*Patch 5018.
*EU hosted.
*Lowrates (Experience , drop)
*+9 maximum.
*Level 130 is maximum
*Constantly updated.
*Friendly staff.
*NO (CP ,BP,Nobility,2nd,lottery)
*Shopping mail is only used for donation rewards.
*Original classes (Trojan,Archer,Warrior,Taoist).
*Custom quests.
*Custom tournaments thats working houdly / daily such as (FreezeTag ,Up to 5 hits,Death Teammatch) Might not work for the first weeks after the start.
*PVE quests: Discity-Bluemouse-skypass-SnakeKing-AntientDevil is working pefectly.
*Custom VIP system where you can summon a AI-Bot that has a few features such as auto looting (Gold,dragonballs , meteors , +1 , valued items) , you can order it to start looting or stop looting it's up to you .. also it has it's own Warehouse..Either you an re-name is to whatever you wanna to be your slave..Also you can kill it using the command @die , and you can wake it up using the command @summon. here's a screenshot.

So why to give us a shot?

-Supreme is classic aimed , was brought to you to bring back the old days of conquer online where you had to work hard on your equipment either working hard to get your character leveled up , Supreme will be always updated and available for everyone who'd enjoy a classic feeling server.

*So if youre interested then you'd be welcome joining us.

Note:Really apologize about the website it's being messy atm we are still working on everything , as we decided to re-code it from scratch all over but for now we wanted to make sure we have testers that would logon to the server and check the server inside and discover bugs if founded.. so the website has everything you would ever need.
-Thank you for reading , Ciao
Old 09/27/2015, 04:20   #2

Well, are you sure that's this website is really designed by your team?
You know, this design is completely "Xio Online Website" which designed by a person that I slightly know.
It's lame to write your team's copyrights on this design because simply, It's not yours!

Good luck anyway.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2015, 04:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastro~ View Post
Well, are you sure that's this website is really designed by your team?
You know, this design is completely "Xio Online Website" which designed by a person that I slightly know.
It's lame to write your team's copyrights on this design because simply, It's not yours!

Good luck anyway.
Okay i wasn't talking about the design i was talking about the developing side it was by someone in the team, and btw i bought this design a few months ago from Xio owner .. so i got the whole right to put whatever i wanna i wasn't stealing anything but yes what matters is this website was developed in a wrong way , Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2015, 06:58   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I know I shouldn't make assumptions, but my disliking of Yuki is growing stronger. Moving on, could you tell me more about your custom source? I am actually interested, primarily in your programming practices, and plans on maintaining it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2015, 08:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I know I shouldn't make assumptions, but my disliking of Yuki is growing stronger. Moving on, could you tell me more about your custom source? I am actually interested, primarily in your programming practices, and plans on maintaining it.
umm, well first if i got you right it is not my custom source ... i mean it is not building from scratch by me .. it used to be a public source with a hundred of major issues n bugs that we gladly got most of them handled correctly and yet we are working on the rest that we've found so far .. so i wasn't acting like it's the best around there , it's just a classic game has so far everything working pretty fine for a normal player without problems.. such as Leveling , hunting , promoting , teaming , Pking , Marketing , PVE quests , Mining etc the only custom system so far is the BOT-AI thingy but it's just the beginning we are not done yet .. we're coming out with other custom stuff soon but right now we are focusing on the stability .. just had to adv to have some testers/ players going around the twincity while we're working ,that'd give ya a push to keep going harder lol ..
Old 09/27/2015, 17:17   #6

Looks pretty good , going to stay with ya or a while.
Old 09/27/2015, 17:32   #7

Finally i feel playing the old conquer , this server looks pretty good but only miss the players.
Old 09/27/2015, 17:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanzin View Post
Finally i feel playing the old conquer , this server looks pretty good but only miss the players.
Your'e welcome mate.
Old 09/27/2015, 20:01   #9

Hi, I just created an account but i'm experiencing a login freeze.
Stuck on "logging into server... Please wait a moment...."
Old 09/27/2015, 20:09   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipetime View Post
Hi, I just created an account but i'm experiencing a login freeze.
Stuck on "logging into server... Please wait a moment...."
Yep i am working on it right now should take a couple of mins

UPDATE: got the freeze login problem fixed , the UIDs weren't generated correctly so it was impossible for anyone to logon , Now i think it wouldn't face any problem while logging.
Old 09/27/2015, 21:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremooo View Post
Yep i am working on it right now should take a couple of mins

UPDATE: got the freeze login problem fixed , the UIDs weren't generated correctly so it was impossible for anyone to logon , Now i think it wouldn't face any problem while logging.
Thanks
Old 09/27/2015, 21:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipetime View Post
Thanks
You're welcome mate.
Old 09/28/2015, 17:05   #13

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
SupremeOnline - 1.0 low rate Patch 5017 server!
Quote:
This is a custom 5018 base server

Just teasing you

Best of luck with your project. If you get a bit larger and are interested we're always looking for servers interested in joining our interserver system (lets ppl play in a shared room/shared pvp events without ever leaving their home server)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2015, 21:38   #14

Very good caap!
I'm not even gonna report it just to show how stupid you are.
Old 09/28/2015, 21:38   #15

Script kiddies all day every day
Closed Thread