Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[24/7 PVP] Conquer Wars: Battle of Twincity!

Discussion on [24/7 PVP] Conquer Wars: Battle of Twincity! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 06/27/2015, 18:17   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax.GFX View Post
Like i said turk55's site looks like a Free Basic website layout funny its not even just the layout....

Still waiting for reply's from light aka lightruler on my posts wich give him a headache
Hes design might not be the greatest but the coding behind the website is beyond better then what you can ever achieve, the reason eruption website is that simple is because I asked him to have a simple layout of the website.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2015, 00:22   #47

So moral of this story is pax is a moron and don't talk **** if you can't back it up.
Old 06/28/2015, 02:03   #48

@Light the thing is i've found larger community's then elitepvpers wich are far more intresting to use for advertisement, that's why i haven't payed attention to epvp anymore, aint gonna spend to much time on idiots & low iq people like you anyways...

You realy gotta stop talking shit, you can't support anything you've said, you still ignored 50% of my post's cuz you can't comeup with answers or whatever, you only agree with other people or post random flames wich you've posted tons of times already (like you did above & several times in this thread), what is it with you brayden? trying to fit in & become populair here on this awsome big conquer online community (sarcasm) cuz you suck in real life? + i know for sure you aint gonna respond on this whole post either, you probally come up with 10 defence/flame words wich doesnt even cover 5% of this whole post.
Keep talking bad about servers, while you almost begged for the xiosource wich is a shitty source anyways (before the release), you can't code at all (except the few things yuki teached you & those youtube tutorials you checked out ofcourse)
You haven't accomplished shit, your server is in "ALPHA" for sooo long already while i know for sure that if i login there arent ANY major changes to the game yet, i bet you dont even work on it anymore, you failed even before actually having a beta online, change your signature to "Project Stage: FAILED" instead of alpha cuz you know its true...

Anyways like i've said, you havent accomplished shit, seen pictures of how you + i've had several conversation's with you, just cuz of your looks & your IQ , i would bet for 25.000$ (without any doubts) you haven't accomplished shit in real life either.

anyways flame all you want (counts for everyone), people who actually played the game know that we are serious & hard working developers, maybe i dont fit within this (almost death) community but if i look back to what i've accomplished in life so far already & if i compare that with several people here on epvp, i just LOL & move on.

ps. lets be honest with eachother for once, light if you walked passed me on the street, i probally wouldnt even pay attention to you, would knock you over without even knowing you was in the way and you know it.
Maybe it has to do with with my financial status & how i think about people like you but thats just me, you're a shithead with a low IQ & no financial status at all & you always will be a dumb poor shithead.

Keep in mind nobody is perfect take light for example, he's a great example of how fucked up life can be.
Old 06/28/2015, 03:17   #49

Quote:
@Light the thing is i've found larger community's then elitepvpers wich are far more intresting to use for advertisement, that's why i haven't payed attention to epvp anymore, aint gonna spend to much time on idiots & low iq people like you anyways...

You realy gotta stop talking shit, you can't support anything you've said, you still ignored 50% of my post's cuz you can't comeup with answers or whatever, you only agree with other people or post random flames wich you've posted tons of times already (like you did above & several times in this thread), what is it with you brayden? trying to fit in & become populair here on this awsome big conquer online community (sarcasm) cuz you suck in real life? + i know for sure you aint gonna respond on this whole post either, you probally come up with 10 defence/flame words wich doesnt even cover 5% of this whole post.
Keep talking bad about servers, while you almost begged for the xiosource wich is a shitty source anyways (before the release), you can't code at all (except the few things yuki teached you & those youtube tutorials you checked out ofcourse)
You haven't accomplished shit, your server is in "ALPHA" for sooo long already while i know for sure that if i login there arent ANY major changes to the game yet, i bet you dont even work on it anymore, you failed even before actually having a beta online, change your signature to "Project Stage: FAILED" instead of alpha cuz you know its true...

Anyways like i've said, you havent accomplished shit, seen pictures of how you + i've had several conversation's with you, just cuz of your looks & your IQ , i would bet for 25.000$ (without any doubts) you haven't accomplished shit in real life either.

anyways flame all you want (counts for everyone), people who actually played the game know that we are serious & hard working developers, maybe i dont fit within this (almost death) community but if i look back to what i've accomplished in life so far already & if i compare that with several people here on epvp, i just LOL & move on.

ps. lets be honest with eachother for once, light if you walked passed me on the street, i probally wouldnt even pay attention to you, would knock you over without even knowing you was in the way and you know it.
Maybe it has to do with with my financial status & how i think about people like you but thats just me, you're a shithead with a low IQ & no financial status at all & you always will be a dumb poor shithead.

Keep in mind nobody is perfect take light for example, he's a great example of how fucked up life can be.
Yall two take shit way to personal jesus... why dont u guys just agree to disagree and leave it at that...
Old 06/28/2015, 03:48   #50

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
you can't support anything you've said, you still ignored 50% of my post's cuz you can't comeup with answers or whatever
Funny you say that, you just ignored one of mine.
Old 06/28/2015, 05:15   #51

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,123
"you're a ******** with a low IQ & no financial status at all & you always will be a dumb poor ********."

Samuel Johnson once said "language is the dress of thought." If thought really can be represented by language and depicted by dressings, then you, sir, are wearing a paper bag. Like holy ****, man. What toxins are you ingesting? Lead paint?
Old 06/28/2015, 11:56   #52

"hard working developers & serious"

with that garbage website I doubt my *****
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2015, 16:19   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
"you're a ******** with a low IQ & no financial status at all & you always will be a dumb poor ********."

Samuel Johnson once said "language is the dress of thought." If thought really can be represented by language and depicted by dressings, then you, sir, are wearing a paper bag. Like holy ****, man. What toxins are you ingesting? Lead paint?
BBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Off topic: reading the comment is so fun, I would like to follow fang's way posting meme but I'm too lazy to do so.

Back on topic, I played for 20 minutes in your last game you advertised, in which I waste all of it figuring how to do quest and level up then got irratated and quit. So about you guys talking websites, I know web language but I am not confident about my skill. But I really agree that your website sucks, I mean come on how many images did you use for your site?(correct me if I'm wrong since I am in my phone I can't Inspect Element but it seems you use images) it would take long for users to load it and lol, using none breaking space? Dude are you somehow outdated and didn't heard of CSS3? Also turk's site is more awesome ConquerPS was using similar template and I love bootstrap and booth use gradients instead of images which somehow reduces the load time for user. And also dude, website is important since it leaves a First Impression to your players.
Old 06/29/2015, 01:04   #54

Quote:
aint gonna spend to much time on idiots & low iq people like you anyways...

Have you even seen the way you try to communicate?

Quote:
you can't code at all (except the few things yuki teached you & those youtube tutorials you checked out ofcourse)

I can't code? I'd love to see even one thing that you've done yourself.

Quote:

Bitch, please. I started my own company. If you think for one second that you even matter to me other than a 2 minute laugh on half the shit you say then your life is the one that's sad.

Let's be real. I'm 6'8, 220. If I saw you in the street, you'd turn the fuck around and run. Grow the fuck up already lol.

Quote:

Again, I started a company. Lets hear how well your life is going.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2015, 12:43   #55

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Light View Post
So moral of this story is pax is a moron and don't talk shit if you can't back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Light View Post
Bitch, please. I started my own company. If you think for one second that you even matter to me other than a 2 minute laugh on half the shit you say then your life is the one that's sad.

Let's be real. I'm 6'8, 220. If I saw you in the street, you'd turn the fuck around and run. Grow the fuck up already lol.
You actually do care, deeply!. I mean look at you go over your replies and tell me what you see, You are actively replying to his posts and you compare your self to him and you put the effort to prove how dominant you are. In a "Virtual World" that is. And it all suggests that.. Well I'll let the readers decide and I'll just say one thing. body mass? Really?

I mean I am reading your replies and it's all garbage nothing constructive or useful and you are only attacking the OP and degrading him, Leave him alone let him be, Yes his website is poorly designed and all that and he is not willing to accept the fact or even listen so lets just leave it at that.
There is no need for insults and trash talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakhan View Post
My dad's stronger than yours.
Quote:
"I can't code? I'd love to see even one thing that you've done yourself."
+1, Get wrecked kid.
Quote:
I fail to see how this is relevant or even constructive?

I know for a fact that most of you guys are aware of this especially you Fang, But as a reminder, If it is fun/laughter you are after then you are in the wrong place this isn't a practical jokers community and this thread is an advertisement thread not a "lets mock the OP" contest.

Btw, I don't know the OP nor do I care what happens to his server and I do think that he handled the situation very poorly, However I am just stating my honest opinion here nothing more.

/Rant
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2015, 19:33   #56

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,123
Alright, let's get constructive then. I find that Pax.GFX is far too immature and inexperienced to operate a private sever. Clearly through the posts he's made on this board and mine, he is extremely unfit to own and run a team, let alone handle any sort of public relations. Though, I don't know what he expects when he insults most of the members he interacts with, and arrogantly gives people incorrect advice. He's making all the wrong moves and all the right places to create this domino effect of posts. Pax, you don't know what you're doing, and you can't handle a server, so here's my constructive recommendation. I'd recommend giving up your server to someone more experienced who can actually handle public relations, like goldenheaven. As I mentioned, you are clearly unfit. Perhaps with goldenheaven only handling public relations, your server will do better.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2015, 20:31   #57

well you know the guy is a ******* joke he can't be taken serious therefore we won't give him any feedback because he will take it as a personal attack and all that bullshit, so yeah at this point all we can do is sit back and laugh at him
Old 06/30/2015, 02:54   #58

I'll give him some constructive criticism. Throw your **** PC away.