what Y u k i said plain and simple i been playing co long enough to know what should be in a sever and what shouldn't be i enjoy classic co that's why i tried this sever
Careful there. I was playing conquer when it was around the 4300 ish patch. Those npcs wich you are missing were in fact there originally. Even your shop.dat contains the full selection of items for them. They simply dont spawn.
While this server is awesome and I enjoy it alot, I dont like to see you lie to ppl who play it.
I did not lie, I asked many people who are currently playing and they all said that these NPCs were there, they might be mistaken, I do not really know, but we simply did not 'spawn' them because of what were said. So forgive me if I was wrong.
@ whdude thank you for your feedback, I shall be spawning those NPCs that are missing, we're sorry about that and yeah, that is a reason to dislike a server but still I'm sure that this isn't really worth quitting for, we usually fix bugs that are reported, add missing content, its just that we had a lot on our hands to do, anyways thank you for playing and remember eternal conquer will always be a home available to you and many others if you decided to return.
@ yuki that was my fault that Kalona said so, we turely did believe that those NPCs wasn't there back in the day, however like I said I shall be spawning them.
@ whdude thank you for your feedback, I shall be spawning those NPCs that are missing, we're sorry about that and yeah, that is a reason to dislike a server but still I'm sure that this isn't really worth quitting for, we usually fix bugs that are reported, add missing content, its just that we had a lot on our hands to do, anyways thank you for playing and remember eternal conquer will always be a home available to you and many others if you decided to return.
@ yuki that was my fault that Kalona said so, we turely did believe that those NPCs wasn't there back in the day, however like I said I shall be spawning them.
I am waiting you buddie, a lot of work still needed ;3
@ whdude thank you for your feedback, I shall be spawning those NPCs that are missing, we're sorry about that and yeah, that is a reason to dislike a server but still I'm sure that this isn't really worth quitting for, we usually fix bugs that are reported, add missing content, its just that we had a lot on our hands to do, anyways thank you for playing and remember eternal conquer will always be a home available to you and many others if you decided to return.
@ yuki that was my fault that Kalona said so, we turely did believe that those NPCs wasn't there back in the day, however like I said I shall be spawning them.
Definitely going to try this. If it's good, I'll consider removing windows 98 off of my laptop and instal windows 7 in order to play it (don't ask me why I have windows 98 on my other laptop).
Too bad i started on this other classic server which is on for 3 years or so. It gives me feeling of sustain but hard work to compete with others. Next time earlier promo phase and u would have got me
[Selling] Eternal-WoW VIP Account (Redemption/Eternal) 06/16/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies Hello, I'd like to sell my Eternal-WoW account as I'm playing MoP now and don't need it anymore.
It has almost $150 spent on Donation items.
Most outstanding chars:
Redemption
80 Troll Shaman: Restoration Gear 6.1k GS, no donor items (ICC)
80 Blood Elf Rogue: Combat Specced, 277 Donor Weapons, 277 DBW, 6k GS
80 Tauren Druid: Resto, 5.6k GS
80 Blood Elf Warlock: 5.5k GS
80 Blood Elf Priest. 5.5k GS
~-~Eternal-Conquer V.2~-~ (Beta, Almost done!) 03/20/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 6 Replies so here is my server WITH a linkback on the homepage (bottom)...and just to start off, it's hamachi but by hamachi I mean that there is NO LAGG(Seriously try it out...You'll get 100 Ping and under(most people))
~Features~
1.Lots of quests...
2.CPs rate is medium and may differ from each mob...
3.TopClasses now work properly...
4.Team-DeathMatch added/fixed
5.Daily server checks to make sure everything is alright
6.dedicated/trusted GMs/PMs (still need staff/members)
7.Exp and prof rate...