Huge success! Reached 38 players today, Revision Updated fixing almost everything that has been reported to be glitched, bugged or missing.
*Also as a thank you from my end for the patience and reporting bugs, I've added a special weekend event that will take place from a time to time, So double drop/exp! Happy grinding!
I've been hopping around back and forth between private servers to other private servers. None of them have compared to this server. The GM's care A LOTT!!!!! They're working around the clock to make sure that they're keeping their players satisfied.
I've never made a post here before but this server deserves it!! This server is that good!!
I've been hopping around back and forth between private servers to other private servers. None of them have compared to this server. The GM's care A LOTT!!!!! They're working around the clock to make sure that they're keeping their players satisfied.
I've never made a post here before but this server deserves it!! This server is that good!!
This sounds absolutely amazing! I have been looking for a legit Classic Conquer 1.0 server for years. I played the sh** out of this game 6 or 7 years ago. If this truly is back to the good ol days, I'm in 100%!
If this server is as good as it sounds expect a glowing in depth review on my site XPGames, will definitely tell my subscribers about this. The classic CO was literally the best F2P MMORPG I have played in years and I've tried nearly everything that has come out since. PvP and PvE in CO just top all. So engaging, so much fun!
P.S. are the original CO easter eggs in this server as well?
Hope to see you in there! I'm sure you'll just love it , easter eggs isn't really there but if you can provide me with enough information, I'd gladly make it happen since we're going after prefection.
I've been hopping around back and forth between private servers to other private servers. None of them have compared to this server. The GM's care A LOTT!!!!! They're working around the clock to make sure that they're keeping their players satisfied.
I've never made a post here before but this server deserves it!! This server is that good!!
Holy cow man, have you been lurking since 2006 just to post on one of the best private servers around? I mean wow, talk about unheard of.
Anyways, figured I would give this server a free bump and confirm that I did decide to get over the smaller resolution and try it out, and its amazing.
Now if only we could keep whining noobs away who aren't up for the challenge of a real server.
Holy cow man, have you been lurking since 2006 just to post on one of the best private servers around? I mean wow, talk about unheard of.
Anyways, figured I would give this server a free bump and confirm that I did decide to get over the smaller resolution and try it out, and its amazing.
Now if only we could keep whining noobs away who aren't up for the challenge of a real server.
Yeah. I've been playing CO since 04-05 and quit for a long time after TQ messed up the game. I heard about private servers around from a good friend of mine so I decided to try it out and ever since then I've been looking for one that makes me feel at home. This server gives just that and to boot I've met nothing but a good community of english speaking players.
Today we've reached 50 Players online, We're very close to being bug free!, Everyone seems to be enjoying their time so far, So what are you waiting for? Get right on and don't miss the fun!
Today we've reached 50 Players online, We're very close to being bug free!, Everyone seems to be enjoying their time so far, So what are you waiting for? Get right on and don't miss the fun!
i quit this sever i can't even buy noraml gear from the npcs i always remeber there being one good luck and take care
Back in the old days, in patch 5017 there were no such NPCs in Desert nor BirdIsland like that. I even offered you to bring you some descent gears, but you never replied. I am sorry for that, goodluck.
Back in the old days, in patch 5017 there were no such NPCs in Desert nor BirdIsland like that. I even offered you to bring you some descent gears, but you never replied. I am sorry for that, goodluck.
Careful there. I was playing conquer when it was around the 4300 ish patch. Those npcs wich you are missing were in fact there originally. Even your shop.dat contains the full selection of items for them. They simply dont spawn.
While this server is awesome and I enjoy it alot, I dont like to see you lie to ppl who play it.
[Selling] Eternal-WoW VIP Account (Redemption/Eternal) 06/16/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies Hello, I'd like to sell my Eternal-WoW account as I'm playing MoP now and don't need it anymore.
It has almost $150 spent on Donation items.
Most outstanding chars:
Redemption
80 Troll Shaman: Restoration Gear 6.1k GS, no donor items (ICC)
80 Blood Elf Rogue: Combat Specced, 277 Donor Weapons, 277 DBW, 6k GS
80 Tauren Druid: Resto, 5.6k GS
80 Blood Elf Warlock: 5.5k GS
80 Blood Elf Priest. 5.5k GS
~-~Eternal-Conquer V.2~-~ (Beta, Almost done!) 03/20/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 6 Replies so here is my server WITH a linkback on the homepage (bottom)...and just to start off, it's hamachi but by hamachi I mean that there is NO LAGG(Seriously try it out...You'll get 100 Ping and under(most people))
~Features~
1.Lots of quests...
2.CPs rate is medium and may differ from each mob...
3.TopClasses now work properly...
4.Team-DeathMatch added/fixed
5.Daily server checks to make sure everything is alright
6.dedicated/trusted GMs/PMs (still need staff/members)
7.Exp and prof rate...