Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ProjectCO] - US Hosted Private Server

Discussion on [ProjectCO] - US Hosted Private Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ProjectCO] - US Hosted Private Server

Welcome to ProjectCO!
We are working from TQ version: 5792+
This is not a server that you will play for 2 days and be max level with the best gears.
CP rate varies from monster to monster.
Within the next week we will be releasing a patch that will implement Cross-Client Integration.
Max Level 140
Custom events and quests.
New map [Satan's Tomb]
New quest that you will go through your entire time playing(It never ends!)

More Features to come:
AI System
Cross-Client Integration
Skill Souls
Make your own mob!

Notice: WE CONSTANTLY NEED STAFF. You can apply on our website!

We started this server with a few thoughts in mind:
1. Current server's staff are NOT active and do NOT interact with their members.

2. Servers are honestly too easy. If it takes you literally a day to get max level with perfect gears then you get bored. Trust me, you will NOT get bored (;

3. There are no opportunities to promote within the server. What's meant by this is that with many servers there is a set staff with no chance to get in to help the server. We have an actual system that will allow us to hire/try/evaluate/and either hire you permanently or let you go.

If you have any questions you can post here, on our site, or PM me. Skype: kaae03

Check out our site:

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Old 12/23/2013, 13:30   #2

I like the advertise and I will join the server

EDIT : 20 mins into the game , level 100 , made around 30 k cps , every monster in the game does 1 damage ( you should really fix that ) , some items from shopping mall can't be bought . I'll add more soon

Old 12/23/2013, 16:48   #3

I'm already in game . WaterHazzard arch full +12 -7 queen 1000k nobility almost 138
Old 12/23/2013, 21:16   #4

pls mirror for client takes 5hours to download from EU

Old 12/23/2013, 23:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by poepkill View Post
pls mirror for client takes 5hours to download from EU
Will be mirrored by tomorrow, takes forever to download for me aswell. Ill put it on mega

Edit:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2013, 00:24   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]-Cape View Post
I like the advertise and I will join the server

EDIT : 20 mins into the game , level 100 , made around 30 k cps , every monster in the game does 1 damage ( you should really fix that ) , some items from shopping mall can't be bought . I'll add more soon
The leveling rates were dropped just a tad bit. I am still playing around with Attacks at this very moment. Having trouble getting them exactly how i want them. I am starting to think i might base them off dex, but we shall see.

Shopping mall is purely client side edited. Simple fix.

What else ya got =)
Old 12/26/2013, 03:57   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,618
Best of luck to your new server and staff.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2013, 14:29   #8

I like the advertisement, organized and not confusing especially proper English.
I like to see that there are alot of good servers that could come up, with potential or skilled coder, but my opinion alone would be, if you can code, how about code something that changes gameplay, something unique that makes it really interesting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2013, 13:11   #9

Received Thanks: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Light View Post
2. Servers are honestly too easy. If it takes you literally a day to get max level with perfect gears then you get bored. Trust me, you will NOT get bored (;
Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]-Cape View Post
20 mins into the game , level 100 , made around 30 k cps , every monster in the game does 1 damage ( you should really fix that ) , some items from shopping mall can't be bought . I'll add more soon
lol, come on what a joke.
Old 01/01/2014, 05:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
lol, come on what a joke.
Not really sure if you're saying this towards me or him..
Old 01/01/2014, 06:58   #11

I Would like to say few things.

1.I am not sure if you guys made this or got from other game but i think its a bit confusing
2. when you click on rank it bring this page but as you can see top menu is gone, might want to fix that.
3. i think you repeating the same thing allot and its just making everything a bit confusing.

game:

your making it a bit easy, 500k cps for 2$ will prob make a char full, i think you might want to fix few stuff.
Old 01/01/2014, 14:20   #12

Quote:
Not really sure if you're saying this towards me or him..
You, obviously.
Old 01/01/2014, 21:48   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
I Would like to say few things.

1.I am not sure if you guys made this or got from other game but i think its a bit confusing
2. when you click on rank it bring this page but as you can see top menu is gone, might want to fix that.
3. i think you repeating the same thing allot and its just making everything a bit confusing.

game:

your making it a bit easy, 500k cps for 2$ will prob make a char full, i think you might want to fix few stuff.
Thanks for the feedback. It was created by one of our team members. I agree on the fact that too many of the panels follow you to the different areas of the site. I will talk to him and see what we can do about that. As to the donations, you're also correct in the fact that they are a little high. We were actually talking about lowering them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
You, obviously.
Obviously that was a fake account made by Xanrry. (the exact reason he got banned). If you have actual concerns or comments related to our server, continue to comment. If not, I'd really appreciate it if you'd not post spam on our thread. Thanks.
Old 01/01/2014, 22:12   #14

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,618
What Jack (Korvacs) is trying to point out is that your server might be too easy for some. While some members look for quick leveling servers, there are others who will more enjoy slower paced servers; servers where you don't complete the server in just a day. It really just depends on what audience you're targeting. You can't please everyone, all the time. You might try scaling it a bit down though. Maybe there is an in between where more members will be happier with the server.
Old 01/02/2014, 03:08   #15

Quote:
Obviously that was a fake account made by Xanrry. (the exact reason he got banned). If you have actual concerns or comments related to our server, continue to comment. If not, I'd really appreciate it if you'd not post spam on our thread. Thanks.
A fake account made in 2009? Really?

Closed Thread

« CreultyCo - Conquer Online in the Hard Way | Legacy of Conquer - Classic Server »