Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Love2Hate - US

Discussion on Love2Hate - US within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 08/30/2013, 16:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
The US 1.0 server is now live, you can download the patches now.

Close all of your clients and restart love2hate.

If you have any problems with the autopatch, please head here to download it manually:

AND

Place it in your Love2Hate folder, and double click them in order (1069 > 1070)

Additionally Ajax has prepared the original conquer 1.0 graphics for anyone who wants the 'full experience'. It is completely optional, but head to:

Download the optional 1.0 graphics patch. Go inside and put the Ini / Ani files into your love2hate folder (overwrite anything that is already there). Warning though, this may affect your EU item files. I advise you back them up before overwriting.

Finally - for anyone struggling with the time zone of release etc, we have put up a count down timer as requested on the main home page.

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalhax View Post
Will the US server have the same staff or new or different staff members?
The same staff initially, then we will most likely search for some competent US staff members.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2013, 07:41   #17

Been playing this for over a month since release. Just saying that it's the closest to 1.0 around doesn't do this server justice.

L2H-US is a real 1.0 server. The rates are tougher but they're worth playing on considering the quality of the game.

Staff has always been responsive and helpful, and I haven't run into even one bug while playing the game so far.

10 out of ******* 10 guys. Thank you all so much for finally breathing life into 1.0 again.

Oh, and for anyone else thinking about joining, there's always 150-200 actual players online at any given time. You can log on and actually see people playing. I never thought I'd see the day where there was a good server that was actually active and actually 1.0.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2013, 22:14   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalhax View Post
Been playing this for over a month since release. Just saying that it's the closest to 1.0 around doesn't do this server justice.

L2H-US is a real 1.0 server. The rates are tougher but they're worth playing on considering the quality of the game.

Staff has always been responsive and helpful, and I haven't run into even one bug while playing the game so far.

10 out of ******* 10 guys. Thank you all so much for finally breathing life into 1.0 again.

Oh, and for anyone else thinking about joining, there's always 150-200 actual players online at any given time. You can log on and actually see people playing. I never thought I'd see the day where there was a good server that was actually active and actually 1.0.
2nd that.
Old 10/07/2013, 22:31   #19

Made myself an new account Just so evryone knows who i am
Im the famous ChatMod on Love2hate.
I love to help people some days i spend all my time in the chatbox all alone just waiting for someone with trubble to enter the chatt, so i can help him/her.

So if you got a question about the server and dont want to bother Janix. you can Send me an PM here or just go to and c if im there

regards
SoullessOne
Old 10/08/2013, 11:03   #20

Good to see L2H is still running. Now that there's a server hosted in the states, it might finally be time to give it a real try. Tried the EU servers many months ago, forgot how to cope with the ping. Would be nice to actually stand a chance against higher geared folks again. On that note, are there any limits on characters used for a name? I've tried using my epvp name on quite a few servers and was unable to due to the | in it; was hoping this server will allow me to use it @_@
Old 10/08/2013, 11:34   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviL|Shepherd View Post
Good to see L2H is still running. Now that there's a server hosted in the states, it might finally be time to give it a real try. Tried the EU servers many months ago, forgot how to cope with the ping. Would be nice to actually stand a chance against higher geared folks again. On that note, are there any limits on characters used for a name? I've tried using my epvp name on quite a few servers and was unable to due to the | in it; was hoping this server will allow me to use it @_@
If your planning to start the US server its a good time to do it. noone has "good gear" some people got 1 1 soc and so.

About the name thing i have no idea:/
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2013, 03:38   #22

I'm gonna give this a try! Very interesting!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/23/2013, 19:15   #23

I've seen people with | in there names. I think you can put it in your name w/o a problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2013, 21:36   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Straight View Post
I've seen people with | in there names. I think you can put it in your name w/o a problem.
I thought so, but if there are any problems I can assist ^^.
Old 10/24/2013, 04:13   #25

I tried downloading your client and patches but I don't know why it doesn't work. I am 64 bit is it only for 32 bit users?
Old 10/24/2013, 04:54   #26

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatebread View Post
I tried downloading your client and patches but I don't know why it doesn't work. I am 64 bit is it only for 32 bit users?
Please ask for support on their forums.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2013, 05:30   #27

Quote:
You're antivirus is most likely deleting the executable. Make sure you're running Love2Hate.exe and not Conquer.exe. If that's the prob, uninstall the client, disable your file protection for 10 minutes or so and reinstall. That should fix the problem. Just picks up a false-positive when it scans through - mine had the same problem. If it didn't work, just refer to L2H's forums like Fang said.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2013, 12:49   #28

We'll i have to say one thing .. its a good server ... but mobs spawn are ridiculous than the old CO1 .. i meant to say that the old CO1 or Classic has more spawn than in this server ... its like they minimize it in half ... but pretty much ok ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2013, 17:59   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyper2005 View Post
We'll i have to say one thing .. its a good server ... but mobs spawn are ridiculous than the old CO1 .. i meant to say that the old CO1 or Classic has more spawn than in this server ... its like they minimize it in half ... but pretty much ok ..
I could agree on a couple spawns yeah. But for the most part it seems pretty close to what it was. Like Fang said though, in-game related topics need to be posted on their forums, not here
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2013, 16:27   #30

Quote:
Join the chatbox, and me or other CM will help you
Thanks
1 User