Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GODSCO EXTREME " vps hosted

Discussion on GODSCO EXTREME " vps hosted within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GODSCO EXTREME " vps hosted

VPS HOSTED AT " LOS ANGELES (NFOSERVERS.COM)

A newly created server godsco extreme, there will be lots of updates coming soon, new bosses, new quest and tournaments soon. the server is ready, come play and enjoy.

characters: Warrior, Trojan, Archer, Taoist, Ninja, Monk,
Skills remove: Fly in GWMap

Visit the site for the complete info of the game.

More Quest and Bosses and Monsters Soon

Active Events:

----------

[Arpil 10, 2013]

- RECORD UR OWN GODSCO EXTREME VIDEO! EDIT IT AND MAKE IT PRESENTABLE ! MAKE IT AS IF U ARE

- ADVERTISING OUR SERVER/GAME TO THE WHOLE WORLD. PRIZE FOR THE BEST VIDEO WILL BE

- 1st Winner: 5million cps

- 2nd Winner: 3million cps

- 3rd Winner: 1million cps

- Send your video youtube link to

News:

----------

[March 30, 2013]

- GodsCo Extreme official website been changed.

[March 30, 2013]

- Added 3 garments that adds additional defense. Requires NobilityRankDonationPoints. "TwinCity"

[March 30, 2013]

- Added -7damage +255hp GodsCoCup, GoldPrize Store. Requires NobilityRankDonationPoints. "TwinCity"

[March 30, 2013]

- GodsCoCup , GoldPrize, HolyArmor, WarriorArmor, FighterArmor (They are all Tradable Now!).

[March 30, 2013]

- More updates soon!.

[Arpil 09, 2013]

- Added Guardian Boss Hunting Quest " custom quest made only for godsco.

[Arpil 10, 2013]

- Fixed Michaeljackson Garment shop.

[Arpil 13, 2013]

- Added new cps hunting area (requirements: gamblingpoints to enter).

[Arpil 13, 2013]

- Added special garments that adds 2k def in lottery or shall i say gamble mysterybox).

Server Informations:

----------

- Free bound items in the center of TwinCity.

- Many Bosses with special drops.

- GuildWar Special Boss.

- Level Experience Rate : Above Normal.

- Weapon Experience Rate : normal.

- Spell Experience Rate : normal.

- Skill Experience Rate : normal.

- Item Drop Rate : High.

- Cps Drop Rate : Normal.

- Silver Drop Rate : Normal.

- characters available (warrior,trojan,taoist,monk,archer).

- Soul Items.

- Steads.

- wrangler.

- Vip.

- Steads Armor.

Server General Events:

----------

- Foreign GuildWar Start: Sunday 05:00 - 07:00.

- Philippines GuildWar Start: Wednesday 18:00 - 20:00.

- Philippines GuildWar Start: Saturday 18:00 - 20:00.

- TeamWar Start Every: x:20 - x:30.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (906.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (769.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (757.6 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (844.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (771.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (862.6 KB, 18 views)
Old 04/08/2013, 23:51   #2

elite*gold: 130
I will give it a try
Old 04/09/2013, 02:16   #3

When I was reading it, I was just like, oh, seems legit.
Read
Quote:
Level Experience Rate: Super High
And was like, errr..

Oh also, what did you edit from this server, may I ask?
Old 04/09/2013, 05:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by divi<3 View Post
When I was reading it, I was just like, oh, seems legit.
Read
And was like, errr..

Oh also, what did you edit from this server, may I ask?
that was my old server lots of things changed
Old 04/09/2013, 23:56   #5

Allright I played this Server for some hours now... and there are lots of bugs man! For example cyclone archer you are like speed hacking and scattering 10 times with one right click! You can't buy though drills for second sock! The attack rate is ******! You dont get more than 10k attack with full +12... and I once had like 16452353478234 attack :S very weird! One more point the durability goes down so fast! After 10 minutes of hunting my ring and bow were fully damaged and I needed to repair them with 5 meteors each! A lot to do man! Since the server seems to be new take your time and get everything fixed! You should put the Server in Beta testing first! One thing... the VPS seems to be great my ping here in Germany is not more than 70! Well I wish you the best for the Server and good luck man!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2013, 01:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZ. View Post
Allright I played this Server for some hours now... and there are lots of bugs man! For example cyclone archer you are like speed hacking and scattering 10 times with one right click! You can't buy though drills for second sock! The attack rate is ******! You dont get more than 10k attack with full +12... and I once had like 16452353478234 attack :S very weird! One more point the durability goes down so fast! After 10 minutes of hunting my ring and bow were fully damaged and I needed to repair them with 5 meteors each! A lot to do man! Since the server seems to be new take your time and get everything fixed! You should put the Server in Beta testing first! One thing... the VPS seems to be great my ping here in Germany is not more than 70! Well I wish you the best for the Server and good luck man!
100% agreed you should put the Server into Beta testing or something like that and let players test the Server and report the bugs to you...
Old 04/10/2013, 03:37   #7

- Added Guardian Boss Hunting Quest " custom quest made only for godsco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin::: View Post
100% agreed you should put the Server into Beta testing or something like that and let players test the Server and report the bugs to you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZ. View Post
Allright I played this Server for some hours now... and there are lots of bugs man! For example cyclone archer you are like speed hacking and scattering 10 times with one right click! You can't buy though drills for second sock! The attack rate is fucked! You dont get more than 10k attack with full +12... and I once had like 16452353478234 attack :S very weird! One more point the durability goes down so fast! After 10 minutes of hunting my ring and bow were fully damaged and I needed to repair them with 5 meteors each! A lot to do man! Since the server seems to be new take your time and get everything fixed! You should put the Server in Beta testing first! One thing... the VPS seems to be great my ping here in Germany is not more than 70! Well I wish you the best for the Server and good luck man!
Please dont lie, maybe uv played in the server before my extreme version was released, the archer with cyclone ur talking about was discovered past month and it was fixed and that server was called godsco official that was my old server and still online but the problem was fixed, and in godsco extreme the problem was fixed also, and the attack calculation was not fuckup this is not a public source u see around, i have change lots of things about the calcution makes it different from other server and it was not fuckup as what ur talking about, maybe uv atk a king and ur lower than king or even lower than prince, the higher rank u have the more def and atk rate u got. please dont discriminate my server if u did not tested it now or at the present time.

Quote:
and I once had like 16452353478234 attack
and this ? man maybe uv played different server and not mine,
i dont have that weird problem, stop missing around with my server please
Old 04/10/2013, 10:49   #8

@marcbacor6666

they are not messing with your server, they helping you find the bugs,

now you should say them "thank you" not insult them or anything.

when i opend my beta server it was full of bugs so i shut down to fix.

you should lesson to the people coz they are the players, they will find all the bugs and errors.
Old 04/10/2013, 11:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
- Added Guardian Boss Hunting Quest " custom quest made only for godsco

Please dont lie, maybe uv played in the server before my extreme version was released, the archer with cyclone ur talking about was discovered past month and it was fixed and that server was called godsco official that was my old server and still online but the problem was fixed, and in godsco extreme the problem was fixed also, and the attack calculation was not fuckup this is not a public source u see around, i have change lots of things about the calcution makes it different from other server and it was not fuckup as what ur talking about, maybe uv atk a king and ur lower than king or even lower than prince, the higher rank u have the more def and atk rate u got. please dont discriminate my server if u did not tested it now or at the present time.

and this ? man maybe uv played different server and not mine,
i dont have that weird problem, stop missing around with my server please
I played this Server exactly this one on Monday evening at about 11 P.M with my friend! He had the same problems man... It was the 8th of April 2013... Brother I don't want to tell you that your Server is bad or something like that... I just want to help you! I wish you the best!
Old 04/10/2013, 16:05   #10

Quote:
cyclone archer you are like speed hacking and scattering 10 times
i dont see someone doing this in my server thats why i was shocked. sorry.

thank you for the suggestion, but actually this is a clone of my godsco official server but i made lots of changing in this 2nd server of mine, i added more quest and change some calculation and removing some useless quest and anything.
Old 04/10/2013, 16:13   #11

"You will have your thread deleted and receive an infraction if you advertise a server with a new thread when there's already an advertisement for the same server less than a year old or still active. If your server has been re-opened, edit your original thread and send a moderator a private message to re-open the thread (if it has been closed due to inactivity). If you need to change the title, send a moderator a private message."

You know, that's there to cut down from 6 advertisements for the same server that was closed/reopened with a slightly different name.
Old 04/10/2013, 20:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post

"You will have your thread deleted and receive an infraction if you advertise a server with a new thread when there's already an advertisement for the same server less than a year old or still active. If your server has been re-opened, edit your original thread and send a moderator a private message to re-open the thread (if it has been closed due to inactivity). If you need to change the title, send a moderator a private message."

You know, that's there to cut down from 6 advertisements for the same server that was closed/reopened with a slightly different name.
the server is different but same website because i only have 1 website host.
Old 04/13/2013, 20:24   #13

Quote:
the server is different but same website because i only have 1 website host.
That's not what he means.
He means that you have a previous thread, which I have posted on my previous reply, which either you should remove, or keep it and update all of this information, onto that one.

Old 04/14/2013, 00:54   #14

please remove my old thead please , i added news info also in this page, info on what has been added in the game. please remove my old thread
Old 04/14/2013, 22:10   #15

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
please remove my old thead please , i added news info also in this page, info on what has been added in the game. please remove my old thread
Please use the report function in order for us to know which thread specifically are you talking about...