Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heroic Conquer

Discussion on Heroic Conquer within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heroic Conquer

Heroic Conquer is leveling server, based on the latest patch (5683), hosted in the USA.
We're running on a completely custom source, coded from scratch!

Beta has just started, so we've opened our server to the public!

The website features a full user control panel, rankings, and a refer a friend system!

Remember, it's still beta, so you can help out by reporting bugs and suggestions with the /bug command!
(Usage: /bug this is the bug reported)

Server Features:

Coming Soon:

EDIT:
While our website is transfering hosts, you can access the website here:

Download this if you can't patch and connect, it's the launcher with the required files to patch!

Download this patch to allow the launcher to connect to the autopatch server:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/30/2012, 05:38   #2

Server features look quite standard to me, which doesn't have to be bad. Since players will know where to go when they need specific things.
Apart from that, what I find very remarkable is that your shop on the website is huge. Which makes me definitely doubt to even ever consider to join, since bulkers will most-likely win over me easily just by buying stuff out of that shop.
Old 12/30/2012, 05:49   #3

Win you by having rare garments/mount armors which have no effect on the gameplay besides the looks? I dont see any other item on there they can get , That you cant in the game.
Old 12/30/2012, 06:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
Win you by having rare garments/mount armors which have no effect on the gameplay besides the looks? I dont see any other item on there they can get , That you cant in the game.
True, and as I look right now, I clearly see Dragonballs for sell.
By the way I could say the same about real Conquer Online. As well CP's is something which is able to be earned in-game, but as far as I know, there is quite a amount of players which are not pleased with it, since it is so much easier to get CP's by buying it with real cash.

Ofcourse, we're talking about a private server, but... just saying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2012, 08:50   #5

This is a great server, great mods answered every question i had. and to answer your statement yoshio, it is not all that hard to get cps to actually buy dragonballs, i am playing it right now, and it is really great, love the server and this is my new regular private server i will be playing on for a while.
Old 12/30/2012, 11:15   #6

elite*gold: 130
Small suggestion with the mailing, i suggest using phpmailer's smtp class to connect to google's smtp.
The mails you send with that won't end up in the spam folder like they do now ; )

EDIT: Do you mind if i take the item background effect images ? i.e:

Old 12/30/2012, 23:21   #7

Tryed out the server a bit, and all i can say i like it, because it's real leveling server.
Nor I didin't like was selling stuff like Dragon *****, which can make a big gap between donators and normal players. Also instable, nor it's still in beta i would like to enjoy it more than 20 minutes after i get lagged out and dropped.
Old 12/31/2012, 00:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by halofrager1 View Post
This is a great server, great mods answered every question i had. and to answer your statement yoshio, it is not all that hard to get cps to actually buy dragonballs, i am playing it right now, and it is really great, love the server and this is my new regular private server i will be playing on for a while.
I love to hear that! We're working hard to make people have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Small suggestion with the mailing, i suggest using phpmailer's smtp class to connect to google's smtp.
The mails you send with that won't end up in the spam folder like they do now ; )

EDIT: Do you mind if i take the item background effect images ? i.e:
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm doing, I'll take a look at it thanks
And yeah dude, they're straight from the client so go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsixO View Post
Tryed out the server a bit, and all i can say i like it, because it's real leveling server.
Nor I didin't like was selling stuff like Dragon balls, which can make a big gap between donators and normal players. Also instable, nor it's still in beta i would like to enjoy it more than 20 minutes after i get lagged out and dropped.
I'm glad you enjoy it.
We'll see how things go with the donation shop in the beta.
Yeah, its partly the cheep VPS we're using. Once we get a larger player base we can upgrade!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2012, 02:45   #9

its a good leveling server ive been playing since alpha its gr8 not to easy not to hard and the gms are very helpful to
Old 12/31/2012, 03:09   #10

I believe your link is down or the website is down ;o or its my internet which i highly doubt it is

EDIT: Never mind it was my internet xD
Old 12/31/2012, 06:57   #11

Good luck with the serrver Kinshi
Old 12/31/2012, 14:53   #12

elite*gold: 28
My quick overview.

AutoPatcher: Sexy as ****
Gameplay: Not logged in.

Only thing I didn't like is you have given 0 credits to Hybrid/InfamousNoone for his CSV3 Hook you use.

Also server has been down for awhile, is the status part of the website working & the fact you have donations all the way upto 300 bucks worries be a little makes me think you are only here for the cash & if you are, I would have expected more from you.
Old 12/31/2012, 15:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Also server has been down for awhile, is the status part of the website working ...
Yes it works, and there's a news post stating when the server will be online: ()
Quote:
The server is expected to be back up at 5:00 PM, Monday, December 31, 2012 (EST).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2012, 17:12   #14

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
My quick overview.

Also server has been down for awhile, is the status part of the website working & the fact you have donations all the way upto 300 bucks worries be a little makes me think you are only here for the cash & if you are, I would have expected more from you.
As Kinshi said, keep in mind this is just a beta, I asked the same thing about the prices, they said they are subject to change so it isn't written in stone that the prices will stay this high, and the server is down because of a bug that needs to be fixed.
Old 12/31/2012, 17:49   #15

What with prices in shop, all those donate shops for cps imbalances the game so much, that server dies so fast, because most of players want to compete in game with equal, not with bank accounts. I understand that owners want profit, but you could just leave those souls, custom garments, could make some custom effects for sale or something like that, but not by destroying gameplay, let it make equal for everyone...
Closed Thread