Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Knowledge-Co v5680

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Knowledge-Co v5680

All classes working
Pirates Added
Max level 140
Pure Skills Working
New Gears For level 121-140
Arena Qualifier Working
Soul System Modified
Nobility Rank
Super Guild War and Guild War Working
Class Pk
Super War
Monthly PK War
Elite PK War
Flower System
And Lots Of new Quest And Events.

Note : For Frequent Updates , Please Go on the chat box and ask because new quest and events are adding up as i am typing for this post.

NOTE: I AM NOT THE OWNER, THE OWNER REQUESTED ME TO POST IT BECAUSE HE WAS HAVING SOME INTERNET PROBLEM.
Main Owner : Donation[GM] { You can find him on the chat box}

Old 01/19/2013, 12:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
No website, epic fail ....

Old 01/19/2013, 17:55   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,933
As there is no website and you aren't part of the staff from this server, this thread is being closed now, whenever a website gets up, and it gets a working back-link to ElitePvPers on it, let me know and I will reopen the thread.

#Reopened
Closed Thread

« ZiRAX-ONLINE Patch 5680 Fixed | ReveNge-Co Best Private Conquer Client 5580 Full Pirate TQ »

Similar Threads
any knowledge?
12/24/2010 - Maple Story - 0 Replies
anyone out there wit knkowledge of a vac hax? i dun care bout the GM or ND just searchin for a vac for easy trainin to 70 lol
Share Knowledge plz
04/08/2010 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Only if we have somo knowledge on how to make bypass. We all can do it. How do you do it man. If you dont have time"Nebular" tell us some info on how to make one XD.
knowledge of SQL ?
04/02/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
hi i'm seeking people who are willing to teach me some things about SQL , most basic stuff i know and i'm willing to show you anything to that you possibly didn't know yet , if you want to show me some things of course i hope someone is so gentle to teach me ? greetz me u can contact me in pm or on [email protected] or if u have skype contact me on my msn first
some knowledge
02/28/2010 - Mabinogi - 9 Replies
i was wondering a few things if any1 could explain im lazy and some i just dont know it 1. how do u work with the ijl15.dll for modding like a tutorial link mabye? 2. wat is twin tails 3. can some1 give me some working gathering bots like wool colecting or spider web collection that i can take apart to see how they work and no flamers... thanks to those who help
offline knowledge
10/03/2009 - Flyff Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
ENG I made a copy of the knowledge base with fan site. May need. RUS Сделал себе копию базы знаний с фан сайта. Может понадобится. offline knowledge