Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dislocation-Co Patch 5667

Discussion on Dislocation-Co Patch 5667 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dislocation-Co Patch 5667

We Have Recently Re-Opened To The Public, So The Server Is Fairly New.

We Are Still Upgrading Our Source, But We Are Struggling To Find More Bugs,
We Need Help Finding Bugs, Were Also Looking For Staff.

This Server Does Not Allow Egyptians To Play, We Are Sorry For Any Inconvinience.

[Server Information]
Free +5 Gear For All Classes
Full Ninja Skills
Full Monk Skills
Full Pirate Skills
MentorApprentices
Last Man Standing
Mentor Reward
Clans
Dragon
Banshee
Thrilling Spook
Sword Master
Guild Wars
Daily Guild Wars
Sub Classes
Pure Skills
Clan Wars
Breeding
Apprentices
Enlightening
Guilds
GuildArsenal
HonorArena
ElitePK
TeamPK
Dragons
SnowBanshee
ThrillingSpook
DragonSouls
FlowerSystem
DemonBoxes
MetZone
Accessories
SteedRace
Perm Souls
Mount Armors
Refinery Items
ItemLock
Crops
Reincarnation
Nobility
x5ExpPot
x10Exppot
x15ExpPot

[Other Information]
No Donation OverPower
Referer System
Report Bug Reward System
Balanced Class Choice
All New Mount Armors
All New Garments
Free Technical Support
No voting

[Maintainance]
Updated Every 2 Days Ask Anybody
1 Restart Every 48 Hours
Custom Made Multi Threading
No Lag
Great Pings

[Our Custom Referer System]
Bring Between 1-10 Friends For Great Automatic Rewards
From CPs To Full Gear

Daily Guild War

Blade Tempest

Cannon Barrage

Scurvy Bomb

Gale Bomb

Referer Reward Login (Ajax)

Referer 1/4

Referer 2/4

Referer 3/4

Referer 4/4

Referer In-Game

For More Information Please Contact Us On
Email:
ChatBox:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2012, 16:25   #2

Server is awsome so i love playing it <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2012, 16:37   #3

Its the best server ive played....up to date latest mounts souls garments friendly people ...glad to see it reopen and cant wait to see it grow...Welcome back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2012, 16:41   #4

This server is fair and has friendly staff that are available nearly 24/7 hence the -needing more staff- always willing to help and are able to help no matter the bug or problem that is found. Unique to other servers, wouldn't regret downloading it or applying for staff. Well done Gareth hun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2012, 17:07   #5

Thank You for the positive feed back folk, much appreciated
Old 11/10/2012, 17:15   #6

elite*gold: 130
Looks great, atleast a server without overpowered donaters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2012, 17:16   #7

Thanks Sedat, Appreciated mate.
Old 11/10/2012, 17:25   #8

I' have played allot of cos's and for this to be just returning the game is one of the top best
i have ever played from the nice people to the honest workers (owners, coders, helpers) this should be a game that everyone should have on the top of the "gaming to do list" i love it and i will play it until told otherwise
Old 11/11/2012, 13:07   #9

elite*gold: 28
After watching the server creator struggle with minor problems for so long, I would have to say he is not capable of keeping the server upto date as CO releases more and more changes, unlike TrinityCO who are on the ball.

The thread has slightly hard to read text, it isn't formatted the best and Everything Such As Sentences Look Like This And It's ******* Annoying.

Also, The server has NO form of actual anticheat, simply eyes which should a few players get on, will be impossible to monitor everyone.

The website in my opinion also shows a clear lack of design capability of anyone in the team.

Custom multithreading or not, He is using a terrible base source(an old trinity source) which he simply updated, In this day and age in Conquer Online most, if any server that are worth playing are ran by programmers capable of accomplishing a truly custom source, a perfect example of this is Love2Hate and the current trinity source.
Old 11/11/2012, 14:44   #10

This Server Does Not Allow Egyptians To Play, We Are Sorry For Any Inconvinience.
Wow, you're still an ***, wish I hadn't given you the character info, anyways I wont be giving you the nobility after reading this, bye, get ******.
Old 11/11/2012, 16:22   #11

elite*gold: 111
I laughed hard when I saw the donation stuff. Isn't the whole point of a private server that you should be able to enjoy all the features of CO without paying? I always did it for the purpose of learning and creating a game community that one does not see on normal Conquer anymore.

It's supposed to be fun. If you want to just make money I don't really see why one would stick to PServers. There are many excellent ways of making money off programming, but if you abselutely have to rip off 12-year old CO players you should make bots.
Old 11/11/2012, 18:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Wow, you're still an ass, wish I hadn't given you the character info, anyways I wont be giving you the nobility after reading this, bye, get fucked.
The CharacterInfo.cs you gave me was a pile of bullshit, it dident even work, fuck knows where u leaked it from, but it was a pile of bullshit barely any of the offsets changed appart from Flag and Name, u just did +2 on all the offsets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Wow, you're still an ass, wish I hadn't given you the character info, anyways I wont be giving you the nobility after reading this, bye, get fucked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NewDuuDe*~ View Post
I laughed hard when I saw the donation stuff. Isn't the whole point of a private server that you should be able to enjoy all the features of CO without paying? I always did it for the purpose of learning and creating a game community that one does not see on normal Conquer anymore.

It's supposed to be fun. If you want to just make money I don't really see why one would stick to PServers. There are many excellent ways of making money off programming, but if you abselutely have to rip off 12-year old CO players you should make bots.
Everything on the donation page is avalible ingame, absolutely EVERYTHING, its a fair system, online time rewards, skill buyer, referer system allows u to max out quiet easy, theres attribute sellers so ive no idea why ur complaing.
Old 11/11/2012, 20:08   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofskeletor View Post
The CharacterInfo.cs you gave me was a pile of bullshit, it dident even work, **** knows where u leaked it from, but it was a pile of bullshit barely any of the offsets changed appart from Flag and Name, u just did +2 on all the offsets.
Yes mate, "a pile of bullshit"

And no I didn't guess it, I packet logged it, so yeah its funny how people beg you for stuff and once you give em it they just turn into an ***, get ******.
As in my review for the server.
DON'T JOIN THIS, this server has closed and re-opened like 5 times now, just stealing money from donaters, him and his bro always did this and always will, so don't waste your time with this.
Old 11/13/2012, 15:01   #14

Closed and opened 5 times ?, ive only ever shut down once in 3 years mate, get ur facts right, you clearly know it was snow who shut HIS server down not me Kratos, so i think you need to brush up on your facts, and im sorry but u must have copied and pasted the wrong CharacterInfo.cs to me because only the name offsets changed login to my server and see for urself, ill even show u the characterinfo packet to prove u gave me the wrong offsets.

Everyone knows i dont care about the donations, i never have done im fairly wealthy IN REAL LIVE mabey u should try doing something with your life, i get enjoyment out of coding, im not here for peoples money why do you think everything is avalible ingame, u can practicaly change ur ip 10 times and have a max char threw the referersystem dude, im not into gread like you, and i was gonna give u some xats as u asked for but u disappeared even tho the offsets was wrong....

Oh on another note, i said bro im on current patch, i told u the name was still not working with ur characterinfo packet, and u recormended i drop some patches, but actualy im still patch 5667 thats funny -.- so that means either the packet changed twice, and u gave me the wrong offsets or, im losing the plot lol

As a matter of fact i remember i couldent even login with ur packet, the client disconnected on the login screen
Old 11/13/2012, 18:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofskeletor View Post
im fairly wealthy IN REAL LIVE mabey
TL;DR,
Spend some of that money and get a proper education, for real man.
Closed Thread