The Masters CO with new{characters-skills-events-pets}
Hello Guys
Today I'm Gonna Show You Our New Server
Hope You Like It
For The First Impression I Take Care Of Our Official Video To Make You Amazed
Some Of Our Private Server Features :-
- New Characters With New Skills That Doesn't Exist Before In Co91 Or Any Private Server
- New Events & Quests
- New Pet System Called Predator Which Is A Pet Moving Beside You With Different Stage & Different Characters
And What You Are Looking At In Our Server Is Only 10% Of Our Ideas & Work That We Are Gonna Release
Visit Us On Our Official Page : Or Our Page On Facebook : Some Screenshots
Well , The Server Is Containing A Lot Of Innovation Quests So You Can Level Up & Gain Cps Without Getting Bored :wink:
In The Begining You Can Get The Masters Pack Which Will Help You With Getting Nice Items Until Level 120 & Vip Level (1)
Here Are Some Photos , For More Visit Or :
Giants Quest
Search Treasure
Daily Quest
Job System
The Job System Is A New System That Helps The Trade Relations Between The Players
You Have 2 Jobs To Choose Between Them
Dealer = Buy Some Special Items With Special Price Then Sell It For Higher Price Or Use It , Like : Level Up , Lucky Level Up , Vip , Pk Decrease
Miner = Mine A Special Cave And Get Special Items Then Sell It Or Use It , Like : Sub Classes Promtion Items , Moon Box , Ores , Meteor Tear
They Are The Only One Who Can Get Those Items :biggrin:
Special Items
DarkBall
It Depends On Luck , It Can Give You 20k CPS Or U Can Get 30 Or 50 Or 100 Pk Points
PK[50]
It Decreases Your Pk Points By 50 If Your Pk Points Are 50+
PK[100]
It Decreases Your Pk Points By 100 If Your Pk Points Are 100+
Magdy Fooled you with a leaked website huh + very mediocre Adv
He Didn't Design It But He Fixes A Lot Of Errors In It & Add Some Useful Pages , Status , Change Some Of Its Design And He Didn't Delete The Copyrights Of Llairenm Ilai - from BRASIL
Well I add It With Insert Image And It Still Doesn't Appear
And About The Domain I Don't Need To prove Anything Because What We Have Done In The Source no One Have Done It Before :P
lot of warnings from NOD 32 when I open the home page
Well I Am Using Avast & No Threat Found
Don't Know About That Issue But I Will Look Into It
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy4you
WTF Your avarage work on this source is less than 0.01% BECAUSE WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS ANY SOURCE COMES WITH ALL OF THIS ****.
Also don't try to claim that you have did what you haven't did here BECAUSE who do that is vulnerable to This
The whole project is a **** don't trust this
Well , You Have Your Opinion And I Have My Opinion
But About The Source Give Me A Link To A Source Like The One I Am Working On And In Fact Why Would I Tire Myself And Waste My Time In Editting The Client And The Source And Adding New Characters & New Skills To Them If I Don't Care About It
Well I Am Using Avast & No Threat Found
Don't Know About That Issue But I Will Look Into It
Well , You Have Your Opinion And I Have My Opinion
But About The Source Give Me A Link To A Source Like The One I Am Working On And In Fact Why Would I Tire Myself And Waste My Time In Editting The Client And The Source And Adding New Characters & New Skills To Them If I Don't Care About It
You think that you are adding new skills ! it's just a mediocre skill icons & effect edit not a new skills from scratch
Well I add It With Insert Image And It Still Doesn't Appear
And About The Domain I Don't Need To prove Anything Because What We Have Done In The Source no One Have Done It Before :P
[SALE] World of Warcraft Account's - Normal Characters PvE-PvE or End Game Characters 04/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies WTS World of Warcraft Accounts (EU and US Too)
As you Know me im The Best Seller from This Forum / Best Prices and 100% Safety .
Contact me on Skype ID : World-of-Warcraft-Shop
Our Website URL - World of Warcraft - Home
Massive Characters Trade ===> WTT 7 amazing characters for 4Characters only ^^ <==== 07/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies hey every one ^^
k heres the thing
i got 7 characters in server hera , good characters actually .
Want to trade them .. the 7 characters for 4 amazing characters FF 100 at any server
the 7 characters Details :