Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HybridCO v2

Discussion on HybridCO v2 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/18/2012, 18:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
BRO CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW MAKE A PAGE TO REGISTER IN MY SERVE PLEASE??
Old 07/18/2012, 21:41   #17

So far we can only PvP on the pk arena. I'm looking forward to being able to go out and back in and such.

Also, I noticed there's a bug/glitch with scythes. You use the command to get their prof and it appears on your status screen that you have w/ever level you chose scythe prof, YET, you can't equip any scythe that requires proficiency, which is all of them except level 15 ones, if I remember correctly
Old 07/19/2012, 15:43   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BlackRose!~ View Post
So far we can only PvP on the pk arena. I'm looking forward to being able to go out and back in and such.

Also, I noticed there's a bug/glitch with scythes. You use the command to get their prof and it appears on your status screen that you have w/ever level you chose scythe prof, YET, you can't equip any scythe that requires proficiency, which is all of them except level 15 ones, if I remember correctly
Post any bugs found in the bugs section, that was I can easily maintain and keep track of it. You can PvP on various maps, just I highly recommend staying in PKA so others an find you (TwinCity though is PK-free currently).

We've now added a npc scripting system, if anyone is interested please see
Old 07/22/2012, 16:02   #19

Yay! :d
Old 07/24/2012, 03:10   #20

So we've nearly coded an entire server with a majority of the features in Conquer in under a month. GG. I just hope this proves a point at how short the time span to code a server takes and why people should learn general programming before they attempt making a server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2012, 05:39   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
So we've nearly coded an entire server with a majority of the features in Conquer in under a month. GG. I just hope this proves a point at how short the time span to code a server takes and why people should learn general programming before they attempt making a server.
InfamousNoone
ntL3fty
Haydz
tao4229
tkblackbelt
IAmHawtness

how much time u must spend to get what you and ur team got in this SHORT time? O.o xDDD
is awesome see 6 of the betters coders i have seen in this forum doing that amount of progress maybe u don't need this, but Good Luck ^^
Old 07/24/2012, 18:03   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2_Caparzo View Post
InfamousNoone
ntL3fty
Haydz
tao4229
tkblackbelt
IAmHawtness

how much time u must spend to get what you and ur team got in this SHORT time? O.o xDDD
is awesome see 6 of the betters coders i have seen in this forum doing that amount of progress maybe u don't need this, but Good Luck ^^
Not to be a douche or anything, but,
IAmHawtness hasn't coded anything, however he's willing to support us if I need him to do anything that isn't code-related. He's a tad lazy. tkblackbelt has implemented one thing so far, which was dropping items; he started on warehouses but never committed any of his work. The warehouse system was entirely written by Haydz and myself. Saint (tao4229) wrote the scripting system in a way that doesn't scale very well. I ended up needing to rewrite a majority of it (you'll probably see something about it on the change log).

However, ntL3fty and Haydz have been extremely helpful doing a majority of the packet implementation and revising/refactoring code for me. So yeah we have a solid team, just not everyone's pulling their own weight, but that's OK. It's not like anyone is being paid or anything, so I can't ask them to work harder than they already are.
Old 07/25/2012, 22:37   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Not to be a douche or anything, but,
IAmHawtness hasn't coded anything, however he's willing to support us if I need him to do anything that isn't code-related. He's a tad lazy. tkblackbelt has implemented one thing so far, which was dropping items; he started on warehouses but never committed any of his work. The warehouse system was entirely written by Haydz and myself. Saint (tao4229) wrote the scripting system in a way that doesn't scale very well. I ended up needing to rewrite a majority of it (you'll probably see something about it on the change log).

However, ntL3fty and Haydz have been extremely helpful doing a majority of the packet implementation and revising/refactoring code for me. So yeah we have a solid team, just not everyone's pulling their own weight, but that's OK. It's not like anyone is being paid or anything, so I can't ask them to work harder than they already are.
Well said, wise words. I keep looking forward this server's release!
Old 07/30/2012, 17:27   #24

This is the post best server {infamous ofcourse made a huge work in it} although it has to have the best very long advertise he is only posted a couple of lines ...

so this is what i really appreciate and this is why i am firing every other noob who just gets a source and run it with 0 programming skills then comes here and shock us with ******* **** advertisement and says

Quote:
Originally posted by NOOB
The best server ever come join 5590 best server
Old 07/30/2012, 23:49   #25

always empty :S
Old 07/31/2012, 01:13   #26

hell Yea everytime i log on its empty
Old 07/31/2012, 01:25   #27

If hybrid can't gain members, then I seriously don't know who can, maybe the hope is lost.
Old 07/31/2012, 01:35   #28

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
If hybrid can't gain members, then I seriously don't know who can, maybe the hope is lost.
He's a good coder, as for his advertising skills...you can't be good at everything.
Old 07/31/2012, 01:38   #29

He probably needs some egys to stay 24/7 online and get killed by pr0z, I'd help but sadly the main Egyptian site is closed ;(.
Old 07/31/2012, 01:47   #30

So there is not website yet for that very good project ! , if you want a website template i can create a good one for you you will have the PSD project of it , as for cutting and php coding it will be kinda hard for me this time cuz i am working on (non conquer related project)
Closed Thread