Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MGSS CO 5165 Server

Discussion on MGSS CO 5165 Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MGSS CO 5165 Server

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know about MGSS Gaming Group.

We have several game servers, including a Custom Conquer Online 2.0 Source.

We have lots of custom features for players in-game (We are leaving them secrets so you have some fun surprises!)

All servers are hosted on a 24/7 99.9% uptime, dedicated server.

Rates: 2x Official (We believe in keeping people playing...not maxing out and getting bored in a week)
Max LVL: 137
Max RB: 2 (Raising to 3 in next major update)
Drop Rate: 5x
GW Works!

Does not have:

Steed Race
Poker
Dice King

No bugs important enough to mention at the moment, but a list of anything found will be listed on our forum

You can also find a full list of games we are running servers for, on our website at
Old 02/01/2012, 17:04   #2

why do you want to raise to level 200 and 3 reborns ?
Old 02/01/2012, 20:20   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#undeleted

Sorry for the misunderstanding guys.

Appears as though there's a weird browser compatibility issue.

If I click the home page again after already being on it in firefox the link DOES come back.
Old 02/01/2012, 20:43   #4

elite*gold: 28
Website is crashed. :S

To be exact:
Quote:
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Old 02/01/2012, 21:24   #5

Slight hiccup with the webserver over the past 48 hours. Seems that our host had some DNS issues causing some users to see the cached version of the site. Pro4Never, thats why your firefox is showing that link. Not a problem now you know its a compatibility issue (Not shocked...I only tested in Opera and Chrome as I fell out with the Mozilla Devs). Firefox change the way they render websites in every single build and its getting ******* annoying trying to keep up with them.

I highly Recommend dumping Firefox and moving to browsers that don't **** off us developers, such as Opera or Chrome (Even IE renders correctly, but I am not inclined to tell ANYBODY to use that lol)

Anyhow, everything should be back to normal now. If you guys see anymore crashes try the following:

A> Try load the website by visiting
B> Reload the site without Cache (Shift R in Opera, CTRL F5 in Chrome)

If the above fails...just post here and I will look into it

These issues DO NOT affect the game servers as they are located on a different server.
Old 02/02/2012, 00:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]-Cape View Post
why do you want to raise to level 200 and 3 reborns ?
Sorry about Stephen lol... We are not going to raise the level until
A) We have updated the server
B) We have a good player base
C) We have made new equips and armours for lvl 137 +
Old 02/02/2012, 14:28   #7

Can't seem to register on the forums. Says my e-mail adress is spam or something.
Old 02/02/2012, 21:57   #8

sites offline AGAIN -.-
Old 02/03/2012, 02:09   #9

There are no failed registration logs so I suggest you use a different e-mail address. We use strict anti-spam techniques, which check your e-mail and IP against multiple databases. If they flag as spam, if will simply not let you on.

As for the website being offline, nobody else reported this, and I don't see it going down. Maybe something on your end? - Is it a specific link you click when it goes down?
Old 02/03/2012, 10:37   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen66511 View Post
Slight hiccup with the webserver over the past 48 hours. Seems that our host had some DNS issues causing some users to see the cached version of the site. Pro4Never, thats why your firefox is showing that link. Not a problem now you know its a compatibility issue (Not shocked...I only tested in Opera and Chrome as I fell out with the Mozilla Devs). Firefox change the way they render websites in every single build and its getting fcuking annoying trying to keep up with them.

I highly Recommend dumping Firefox and moving to browsers that don't piss off us developers, such as Opera or Chrome (Even IE renders correctly, but I am not inclined to tell ANYBODY to use that lol)
You must be really bad at css, if you can't optimize your site to Firefox. Firefox is not the problem, your css skills is the problem. You problaby need a few clear: both; around in your css.

Quote:
There are no failed registration logs so I suggest you use a different e-mail address. We use strict anti-spam techniques, which check your e-mail and IP against multiple databases. If they flag as spam, if will simply not let you on.
You should remove that, because a lot people with dynamic IP's is fake blacklisted. Just saying you will lose a lot players on it. If it's for protection you're doing it, then it' a really bad way, because you can just use programs like Proxy-Switcher which will find like 10,000 proxies that you can connect to and connecting to a new proxy takes like 2 seconds.
Old 02/03/2012, 14:25   #11

Lol, whatever. If you're being that ignorant then I don't even want to play on this server. kthxbai.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2012, 18:47   #12

Quote:

As for the website being offline, nobody else reported this, and I don't see it going down. Maybe something on your end? - Is it a specific link you click when it goes down?
No its because I DDOS'd it for 3 minutes XD

Was just toying with you :P
Old 02/06/2012, 15:36   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
You must be really bad at css, if you can't optimize your site to Firefox. Firefox is not the problem, your css skills is the problem. You problaby need a few clear: both; around in your css.

You should remove that, because a lot people with dynamic IP's is fake blacklisted. Just saying you will lose a lot players on it. If it's for protection you're doing it, then it' a really bad way, because you can just use programs like Proxy-Switcher which will find like 10,000 proxies that you can connect to and connecting to a new proxy takes like 2 seconds.

lol...just...lol...You do realise that Firefox is causing SO many problems that I am not the only one who has just plain given up supporting it, until they stop changing stuff with every single build....And btw, SMF is the section thats not optimized, not our portal site, so if you can't see our main site, its something up with your end, not ours...I check my creations in every browser that is used by the general public (I do not test on tablets or native macs as I do not own a tablet, or a mac, to test it on!)

I refuse to remove the forum rules about spam, we check against "Stop Forum Spam" which, unless you have quite a few hits, you wont get booted from registering. - For those who can't register because of this, theres a good chance your a spammer and not very wanted on forums...for others...you can use OpenID or Facebook to login...Not like we don't offer several options
Old 02/06/2012, 22:21   #14

Quote:
lol...just...lol...You do realise that Firefox is causing SO many problems that I am not the only one who has just plain given up supporting it, until they stop changing stuff with every single build....And btw, SMF is the section thats not optimized, not our portal site, so if you can't see our main site, its something up with your end, not ours...I check my creations in every browser that is used by the general public (I do not test on tablets or native macs as I do not own a tablet, or a mac, to test it on!)

I refuse to remove the forum rules about spam, we check against "Stop Forum Spam" which, unless you have quite a few hits, you wont get booted from registering. - For those who can't register because of this, theres a good chance your a spammer and not very wanted on forums...for others...you can use OpenID or Facebook to login...Not like we don't offer several options
All my websites are optimized to Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE. Like I said, you're the problem, not the browser.

Your anti spam system won't work anyways, I'm blocked by it and I could most likely prove you wrong.
Old 02/06/2012, 23:49   #15

Lul, Bauss not being funny but who gives a ****? Love you long time <3
Closed Thread