Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PVP-Land (US HOST)(PURE PVP SERVER)

Discussion on PVP-Land (US HOST)(PURE PVP SERVER) within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/17/2011, 05:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Low ping. Nice arena system. The owner actually works on the server almost everyday.

Sweet server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2011, 05:39   #17

Honest Opinion: Although it's a bit bug-ridden at the moment, as previously stated, the owner tries fixing as much as he can with the amount of time he's given. It's far from perfect at the moment, but even with only 8 people on, it was pretty amusing with all the tournies and ****. Auto restarts are nice, keeps ping from going psycho. But with it being so buggy at the moment, it goes down for maint quite a bit. Maybe if we can actually get a decent community, this'll be one of the better PVP servers that's been out recently.
Old 08/18/2011, 08:14   #18

Oh, Shepherd.
Still playing this game? Gonna register to that serv if you're there.
Zonquer used to be some fun.

-Lexinghton aka xSylar.
Old 08/18/2011, 14:04   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Stein View Post
Oh, Shepherd.
Still playing this game? Gonna register to that serv if you're there.
Zonquer used to be some fun.

-Lexinghton aka xSylar.
O.O Holy **** lol. Was wondering if I'd run into anyone from Zonquer again. Yup, I'm on this server. :P
Old 08/18/2011, 18:00   #20

Dylan's worked out all the bugs, Everything is working 100% now.
Old 08/22/2011, 22:58   #21

Only met immature people so far.
The server seems to be a good one but those immature peeps/kids on it are killing it for me.
Still giving kudos for the overall quality.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2011, 01:45   #22

Quote:
The server seems to be a good one but those immature peeps/kids on it are killing it for me.
Perhaps when/if the server gets more people, the community as a whole will be better. Let's face it, there's always going to be immature retards on every server. Learning to ignore them is easy with a bigger community cuz there's more to occupy your mind. But I will admit, with this lack of a community, your dislike towards said individuals is understandable.

Personally, I see a lot of promise in this server...just needs more people to give it a fighting chance.
Old 08/23/2011, 08:33   #23

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EviL|Shepherd View Post
Perhaps when/if the server gets more people, the community as a whole will be better. Let's face it, there's always going to be immature retards on every server. Learning to ignore them is easy with a bigger community cuz there's more to occupy your mind. But I will admit, with this lack of a community, your dislike towards said individuals is understandable.

Personally, I see a lot of promise in this server...just needs more people to give it a fighting chance.
@Dr.Stein Thanks, looking past the immatureness of the community. Is it an enjoyable server, game wise?

@EviL|Shepherd Thanks again Placcid for your support. The server has potential, people just need to stop overlooking it and give it a chance.

For anyone overlooking this server just because I (Dylan) ran other servers in the past in which were a success to an extent, but yet many people disliked because of the fact it was binary, and because I so called copied ACO. I ask you to please set those thoughts and grudges aside and give the server a try. No one will be banned or mistreated. This server/source/staff is trustworthy and stable.

Regards, -Dylan!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2011, 15:11   #24

:s Old jumps + Ninja/Monk Armors(without having the actual classes) = win in my book.
Old 08/26/2011, 18:37   #25

if server was 5095-5165 would be alot better with less lag
Old 08/26/2011, 18:56   #26

sounds fun so im downloading it
@if it was a 5095 srv it would be a binary one... and that would be really lame
Old 08/26/2011, 20:28   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam987joe View Post
if server was 5095-5165 would be alot better with less lag
To be honest, 5095-5165 is probably the most overrated version range in the history of CO. Also, servers seem to be the shittiest quality between those. Anything above or below I've seen come out to be far superior servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobb View Post
sounds fun so im downloading it
@if it was a 5095 srv it would be a binary one... and that would be really lame
Yeah, this server is probably the best PVP one to come in awhile. Our only issue is the lack of a community at the moment.
Old 08/26/2011, 21:52   #28

I was about to download then i checked back to this thread and saw "(US HOST)" >.<
Old 08/26/2011, 23:14   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviL|Shepherd View Post
To be honest, 5095-5165 is probably the most overrated version range in the history of CO. Also, servers seem to be the shittiest quality between those. Anything above or below I've seen come out to be far superior servers.

Yeah, this server is probably the best PVP one to come in awhile. Our only issue is the lack of a community at the moment.
the community is not a problem atm. it will grow up sooner than you think because there are no pvp servers left (worthy to play). ppl will come, sooner or later. the owner must not quit and keep updating/fixing the appearing bugs and voila, a nice server is rising!
Old 08/26/2011, 23:35   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobb View Post
the community is not a problem atm. it will grow up sooner than you think because there are no pvp servers left (worthy to play). ppl will come, sooner or later. the owner must not quit and keep updating/fixing the appearing bugs and voila, a nice server is rising!
I know. I was just saying, we lack community, but there's plenty of features; and more in development
Closed Thread