Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Olympian CO

Discussion on Olympian CO within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Olympian CO

Olympian CO (Patch 5200)

New server was released 26th March. Made rank 30 in top 100 in 3 days when it was offline. We are hoping to achieve top 8 from April.

New client, best available online. New graphics and edits with new fully fixed interface.

Huge mob spawns that vanish after kill for less lag. Ping is low for all world as it is hosted by virgin broadband with great
upload speeds. Duel arena like real conquer. In-Game chatroom for people to have freedom of speech. Mini TG in twin City. New items and Monsters. New glide feature only this server has. Max items +16. Can only compose +15 online, But can win +16 in lottery or purchase them from our website

The server is even for everyone. Anyone who donates does not out power the rest of the server. Anything that can be bought online can be got In-game for free with a lot of work.

Auto CP drops into inventory. Custom events. Proper Guild War each weekend. Duels to determine top Classes. Pk tournament each week. GMs are always helpful. All adults no children. Watch the youtube video below. Its been put together fast so sorry for poor quality.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2011, 22:24   #2

Sweeet
Old 03/26/2011, 23:02   #3

Fail.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2011, 05:23   #4

sounds epic
goodluck to your server in the near future
Old 03/27/2011, 07:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunPoint View Post
Olympian CO (Patch 5200)
I call bullshit.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/27/2011, 07:39   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Not to insult anyone but every single 'awesome/exclusive' thing you've listed there is public or a bug.

IE: glide = invalid horse. It was caused by a BUG then ppl started advertising it.

That interface was released ages ago and is public, most of the map stuff is, etcetc.

Looks like just another generic pserver to me.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/30/2011, 15:16   #7

trailer looks really good. will you be holding any events?
Old 03/31/2011, 13:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow118 View Post
Sweeet
this is your own account xD
Old 03/31/2011, 14:53   #9

I really don't think that server is great..maps are releease at co2 edit section, and nothing is new..for me look like 5095 tq bin..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2011, 05:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Not to insult anyone but every single 'awesome/exclusive' thing you've listed there is public or a bug.
//nobility gold only, can get anything a donater can, huge spawns with no drops with quick dissapearance, great host better than most vps, no rollbacks, new items, for the first time ever a server where lotto is actually fun to play as for most where its boring, a fixed duel arena. Elitepvpers release sucks an dunt work right. Balanced play with no noobs givin me headaches, an arabic moderator with great english. We have a moderator from NZ and owners from arizona and england. Theres always round the clock help to players in-game. somethin else hardly any server can offer. BlueBall event, totally created by me, unique pk tourneys for ultimate stones. An item created by me. Some events which can win Level tokens, an item also created by me. stamina, rollback,horsepvp, client crashes, archer bug, ninja 2fb, deaths fixed. non of this is on elitepvpers. Not any real fix.

IE: glide = invalid horse. It was caused by a BUG then ppl started advertising it. // mine has stats an u can attack on it where as u cant +1 - +12 mount

That interface was released ages ago and is public, most of the map stuff is, etcetc. // false not fixed

Looks like just another generic pserver to me. // if so im makin bucks

Show me where the transparent interface is on elitepvpers. 100% fixed p4n ? yes, not exactly released at all. You mean a 50 percent fixed interface. People may have a point when it comes to my coding. But as for client I can happily say its the best 5165 i have seen. I would like to have that argued just post the link. The source has 99 percent of major bugs fixeed which newestco server have problems with. Its been online 5 days. Im in the top 15 in the rankings. I have 100 online averaged. An it lacks problems an exceptions tbh. Im just lookin for a little help with a couple of minor problems.
, willing to pay

Best login screen with flash.

Old 04/03/2011, 12:05   #11

Quote:
Show me where the transparent interface is on elitepvpers. 100% fixed p4n ? yes, not exactly released at all. You mean a 50 percent fixed interface. People may have a point when it comes to my coding. But as for client I can happily say its the best 5165 i have seen. I would like to have that argued just post the link. The source has 99 percent of major bugs fixeed which newestco server have problems with. Its been online 5 days. Im in the top 15 in the rankings. I have 100 online averaged. An it lacks problems an exceptions tbh. Im just lookin for a little help with a couple of minor problems.
, willing to pay

Best login screen with flash.

Yes It's the best NewestCOServer and you can't do a simple timer.(You asked me for it rofl)
Old 04/03/2011, 14:31   #12

It's not hard to fix the transparent idiot.
Old 04/05/2011, 07:23   #13

I tried using the same timer as whats used on the toxic fog. But it didnt work. I dont know how to do a timer no :0 thats why im willing to pay someone 5 bucks for each problem. Timer being one of them. Thanks system wizard for helping me with the trade. I forgot to remove the locked item.
Old 04/05/2011, 15:33   #14

Quote:
I tried using the same timer as whats used on the toxic fog. But it didnt work. I dont know how to do a timer no :0 thats why im willing to pay someone 5 bucks for each problem. Timer being one of them. Thanks system wizard for helping me with the trade. I forgot to remove the locked item.
And Using a timer for TwoFolds... Sux!
Old 04/06/2011, 01:23   #15

Stefan... Why dont you put your time to good use an try to find a host better than me. You ask me to host your **** all the time cus u have no one else. your server is still offline and failing. Mine isnt =/ you code i dont. I told u u wont be as big as me
Closed Thread