Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DragonEliteCo New And Improved 24/7

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DragonEliteCo New And Improved 24/7

200+ online[24/7]45k CPS DROP[MAX COMPOSE +15 MAX RB 4 Max Level 200] CUSTOM/SOUL GEARS 135-255] We Have TeamDeathMatch[HellZone]LazyZone[LevelingZone][CustomEvents][HourlyPk]Garment-GoldPrize-+12-2soc-7-NPC]Free Gears][DeathRace]NewGarments]ManyMore

Challenge Arena
HourlyPk
TeamDeathMatch 17:45 Sign UP GMT London
Race 13:00 GMT London
Spouse GMT London 6:00 PM On Sundays
WeeklyPk
GhostPk
SuperPk
SuperGuildWar
180+ Weekdays 200+ Weekends
A Range Of Weapons/Gears
Level 140 Armors Level 200 Armors
Level 185 Weapons Level 200 Weapons Level 255 Weapons
45k Cps Drop Makes Prices Higher
Max Level 200 Donate For Level 255
Free Gears At Twin city
Prof Level Up in twin city
Version 5095
Demons Quests
Unlocker Npc
Unbound npc
3rb 4thrb

Site:
Care To Vote
Patch:
Client Download Both Client And Patch
Register
Donate Page
Forum
Server Pic

Old   #2

UNBAN CHAT BLEZ

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Listen jason. There is a stupid moron posing as me (BurninGKnighT) using my name and I am getting spammed on msn for no reason. You do somthing about it or ill start releasing **** for your server.
Old   #4

lol is ur prob not mine

Old   #5

epic fail
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoncoolman View Post
lol is ur prob not mine
Well you are an idiot and your server fails stupid tq bin ******.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnS33nPro View Post
Well you are an idiot and your server fails stupid tq bin ******.
ty thanks my friend hope i helped
and zath y u tlkin when ur server has 10+ players onlinve everyday EPIC FAIL UR HIHGEST PLAYERS EVER ONLINE WAS 26 N U HAD UR SERVER FOR LIKE 4-5 MONTHS SO STFU DUMB NOOB!!!
Old   #8

jasoncool your server is failing to.
Have a star.
Old   #9

You can't make big improvements at TQ Binaries. So It's a fail just like the other servers made by TQ Binaries.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

This server's complete garbage anyway. Hybrid's aimbot being used everywhere, leveling/gearing not challenging at all, and plenty of other issues. How this server has even 5 members is beyond me. If you can't block something as ancient as Hybrid's bot, you really need to just shut the server down. Sure, binaries are easy as hell to use, but updates are really limited. Perhaps you should first learn how to actually code before releasing a server such as this. I know, too late. But seriously, I swear I could learn JUST the basics of c#, c++, and/or whatever coding language ACTUAL programmers use for CO servers and put together something better than this junk.

On another note, whoever made the weapon "edits" for this server is a complete idiot. Considering most weaps I tried to upgrade past 130 looked like a big pile of...well, I don't even know. The club for example, still looked like a 130 club when equipped but with a really bad texture edit. Hell, it looks better in inventory that it does equipped. Same with the sword...the blade....LOL WHY WOULD YOU USE SOMETHING SO BIG in comparison to other weaps of the same level? I will admit, the level 200 weaps are decent, even though they're just the dragonsoul gears. What happened to actually being creative with items that go past highest level. (Well, highest with the client version used that is.)

//end rant
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviL|Shepherd View Post
This server's complete garbage anyway. Hybrid's aimbot being used everywhere, leveling/gearing not challenging at all, and plenty of other issues. How this server has even 5 members is beyond me. If you can't block something as ancient as Hybrid's bot, you really need to just shut the server down. Sure, binaries are easy as hell to use, but updates are really limited. Perhaps you should first learn how to actually code before releasing a server such as this. I know, too late. But seriously, I swear I could learn JUST the basics of c#, c++, and/or whatever coding language ACTUAL programmers use for CO servers and put together something better than this junk.

On another note, whoever made the weapon "edits" for this server is a complete idiot. Considering most weaps I tried to upgrade past 130 looked like a big pile of...well, I don't even know. The club for example, still looked like a 130 club when equipped but with a really bad texture edit. Hell, it looks better in inventory that it does equipped. Same with the sword...the blade....LOL WHY WOULD YOU USE SOMETHING SO BIG in comparison to other weaps of the same level? I will admit, the level 200 weaps are decent, even though they're just the dragonsoul gears. What happened to actually being creative with items that go past highest level. (Well, highest with the client version used that is.)

//end rant
And 99% is egys using katanas and then saying "Join guild or kos".
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
And 99% is egys using katanas and then saying "Join guild or kos".
LOL! That's what made me uninstall, egys who think they run everything, and then smack you with TFB
Old   #13

bad server is always bad
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #14

#DragonEliteCo/ Using Autovoting/ ip changing/ to get the rank they got, their players ingame counter is a fake. i know dragoneliteco since they started and i cant believe they made hmm 15000 players in hmm let say 2months? that means everyday atleast 250players did join, kidding me xD
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zath View Post
#DragonEliteCo/ Using Autovoting/ ip changing/ to get the rank they got, their players ingame counter is a fake. i know dragoneliteco since they started and i cant believe they made hmm 15000 players in hmm let say 2months? that means everyday atleast 250players did join, kidding me xD
wow if i used ip changing why didnt xtremetop ban me or removed my server from the list diked just suck ur self ***** fkin **** 3 plaeyrs online on ur server MAN THAT IS PRO!

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread