Study dynamic programming If you won`t be in the top 10 I will find you.
And you think I don't? Because I am going to ONI (and you don't) I also get to study Graphs :|...
I think I lost points by using a double for instead of one for in the second problem...that's why I lost so many points :| (there was a very simple math formula v[i] = max(c[i], c[i] + v[i - 1]) (Immune helped me a bit with this one)).
And you think I don't? Because I am going to ONI (and you don't) I also get to study Graphs :|...
I think I lost points by using a double for instead of one for in the second problem...that's why I lost so many points :| (there was a very simple math formula v[i] = max(c[i], c[i] + v[i - 1]) (Immune helped me a bit with this one)).
Anyway back on track. The vps has been fixed.
For unknown reasons I added 1 to the number of blocks that made up the obstacle. Neat huh?
For unknown reasons I added 1 to the number of blocks that made up the obstacle. Neat huh?
Indeed LOL. I lost half of the 20 points that they give for the obstacle walls because I didn't calculate it only for inline points but I also added the ones around them ({x, y + 1}, {x, y-1}, {x+1, y}, {x-1, y}).
On topic:
I've cut down some attack and so now PVP is fun. I still got to add more features so I'll keep the boredom away from my server ...
Stable, bugless, up-to-date, not laggy, loads of quests/events/features, almost perfect rates, cool community growing up every single day, slowly getting to the top .. it does deserve such an evolution, that's the first time I really enjoy playing a lvling server .
Stable, bugless, up-to-date, not laggy, loads of quests/events/features, almost perfect rates, cool community growing up every single day, slowly getting to the top .. it does deserve such an evolution, that's the first time I really enjoy playing a lvling server .
[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50* 06/22/2011 - Private Server - 383 Replies Hello everyone,
We wish you a pleasant stay in InfinityFlyFF Online Server.
We planning to keep an Long Term FlyFF Online Server like we host our MU Server which is already 4 years old. Granted Uptime and 24/7 Support.
Server grant opening is on 3 February, 2011.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEiGx76URMA&hd =1