Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquered Lands Online - A 5165 Semi Classic Server

Discussion on Conquered Lands Online - A 5165 Semi Classic Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 06/30/2019, 23:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Im selling you wanna buy? hehe
I hope someone buys it from you because you really need some mental help and I reckon therapy bills aren't cheap.
Old 07/01/2019, 20:05   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
You won't even run it because the skills.cs is not included. I do have here and can fix the skills.cs but if you are interested you can buy it. haha
I hope you get banned, idiot. Some of you guys are pathetic. You guys don't have my source, you have the base of Serenity. I've done tons of work on it. Get out of here and stop posting on my thread.
Old 07/02/2019, 02:18   #18

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by TierTwelve View Post
I hope you get banned, idiot. Some of you guys are pathetic. You guys don't have my source, you have the base of Serenity. I've done tons of work on it. Get out of here and stop posting on my thread.
He does that with every server. That's why I've been reporting him like crazy, but he's still not banned and this thread is still not cleaned up because we have no moderators again. FFS.
Old 07/02/2019, 02:29   #19

elite*gold: 26
I wouldn't be bothered tbh, Nobody really visits epvp co2 section anymore.
Old 07/02/2019, 10:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
He does that with every server. That's why I've been reporting him like crazy, but he's still not banned and this thread is still not cleaned up because we have no moderators again. FFS.
What do you suggest to clean from this thread? We are still here don't worry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2019, 12:18   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
what you mean by that " every server ". Lol I was just joking though you take it seriously.

Quote:
I love to hear that, it's pretty useless to be here though as the CO Section is so long dead. No one bother to come here and visit this section.

What if I have your latest source? Do you allow me to release here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
I hope someone buys it from you because you really need some mental help and I reckon therapy bills aren't cheap.
Okay. As you also need some mental help.
Old 07/02/2019, 15:48   #22

Sure it's obviously not as popular as it once was, but based on thread views it's still a method for advertising. A free method too. And you don't have "my latest source", get out of here guy. :')
Old 07/03/2019, 12:50   #23

Quote:
Sure it's obviously not as popular as it once was, but based on thread views it's still a method for advertising. A free method too. And you don't have "my latest source", get out of here guy. :')
Okay as you wish...
Old 07/09/2019, 20:53   #24

To bring some positivity in this thread, there are active players daily and the servers is little unique and very interesting. Worth giving a shot if you're tired of the same servers out there. Also has an active developer who seems actually competent in what he is writing, and mix between many different language players.
Old 07/11/2019, 02:41   #25

Well this thread is a total dumpster fire but I just wanted to say this server is awesome! Lots of unique features, lots of events, good rates, a good amount of active players, and little lag (at least for me in Pacific Time Zone US). Keep up the good work, it's nice to see a server that isn't just a cash grab and where the devs actually put in work! I already donated $20 and I'm sure if they keep updating it I will donate more
Old 07/15/2019, 21:27   #26

Community is growing, active players reaching almost 100 daily, and a server that feels like you actually earn what you can get. if you're here to get a quick level 130 and leave in a few days, not your type of server. Earn your levels and gear and come meet our growing community
Old 08/30/2019, 15:06   #27

This server has potential. Could use a few more players though
Old 10/31/2019, 10:00   #28

so i am confused about this here when i click on the register link it takes me herehttp://register.conqueredlands.net/conqueredlands/index.php but it is a total different server name and at the bottom when i click to go back i go to a completely different website
Old 10/31/2019, 19:19   #29

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKDemon View Post
so i am confused about this here when i click on the register link it takes me herehttp://register.conqueredlands.net/conqueredlands/index.php but it is a total different server name and at the bottom when i click to go back i go to a completely different website
Sounds like a clone of the word "Battle.net" or "Arena.net" but for private servers. Looks like they're trying to host multiple game servers for various games, which is a pretty good idea... You get multiple communities with shared advertising that way.
Old 11/07/2019, 20:25   #30

Spirited is pretty much correct, yes! We've owned BruteNetwork (BruteNet) for a while now and are basically transitioning the Conquered Lands name over to fit in with and be a part of BruteNet. Conquered Lands is now BruteCO, it's not a re-open or anything either. Same server with a new face is all. Will update this thread's information shortly.

I think the confusion with the issue above is solved now as well, PKDemon.