Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquered Lands Online - A 5165 Semi Classic Server

Discussion on Conquered Lands Online - A 5165 Semi Classic Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 11/13/2019, 19:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TierTwelve View Post
Sure it's obviously not as popular as it once was, but based on thread views it's still a method for advertising. A free method too. And you don't have "my latest source", get out of here guy. :')
Luckily my source is open to public. With a few google searchs people may get it, at least if once he says he got I wont give a **** about it xD I still don't know how that guy isn't banned yet.
Old 06/18/2020, 23:09   #32

I've updated my server's information, we've been online and here the whole time we just had re-branded the server.
Old 06/19/2020, 16:19   #33

If you have new features, maybe you should make an re advertising just a tip by side.