Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legacy Conquer - Classic Conquer Online

Discussion on Legacy Conquer - Classic Conquer Online within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/12/2017, 17:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
We will be performing a soft launch which has no date - this soft launch will occur some time late next week - if you want to be apprised to our launch please join our discord located on our website. Our launch date will NOT be 10/1 - it is happening internally and quite soon. Again, Join our discord to stay apprised.
Old 09/30/2017, 22:16   #32

We are now live as of 4pm today! =P (eastern time)
Old 10/02/2017, 14:07   #33

The skinny: We are using a 2015 client running a 1.0 hardcore server playstyle.
You can call it a 'leveling' server if you'd like - the team currently consists of 20-25 hardcore players.
Legacy Conquer is much like what TQ promised the community (a 2.0 non-payto win server) with additional features of the new(er) client.
The rates are low and slow - forcing you to play the game and enjoy aspects of it you recall fondly from 'back in the day' but haven't been able to experience since as most private servers give you more and more experience and prizes.
The current community is beyond happy with our hardcore decision - if you come in and it's not for you - we understand. We're here to be the only viable option for veteran players who want to really play CO as it was supposed to be - but at their own pace and with no pay to win aspects. It's day 3 for us and our top players are still in the 50/60's - if you've got years of conquer experience and knowledge and you want to show your skill - Legacy Conquer is the server for you. If you've blown it out the park on every pserver there has been and still crave a challenge - give it a try. The rates are low to the point it MAKES you enjoy the other aspects of the game you have forgotten. Enjoy!
Old 10/03/2017, 13:49   #34

Received Thanks: 1,565
PS. here is proof that he was not hacked by LegacyConquer or anything of the sort.

i have attached our play.exe source code so you can see exactly what it does... And yes it is a mess im well aware of it :P
Attached Files
File Type: rar Autopatch.rar (1.99 MB, 33 views)
Old 10/03/2017, 23:52   #35

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
PS. here is proof that he was not hacked by LegacyConquer or anything of the sort.

i have attached our play.exe source code so you can see exactly what it does... And yes it is a mess im well aware of it :P
That INI File class tho!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2017, 13:24   #36

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Please refrain from posting accusations publicly and instead use our if you have legitimate proof.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/06/2017, 11:20   #37

Tried out the server and love it! The ping is killing me though since I'm connecting from EU
Old 10/07/2017, 16:03   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadi12 View Post
Tried out the server and love it! The ping is killing me though since I'm connecting from EU
Whats ur average ping? I'm from Estonia and its not that bad.
Old 10/11/2017, 19:16   #39

Best of luck with the server guys <3 .
Old 10/13/2017, 15:40   #40

This server got me playing CO again after so many years...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2017, 16:34   #41

Some of you may know me and some might not. I am Ryee Whiskee from the TQ forums. I left TQ for many reasons just like most of you did. It made me sad to have to put my precious CO on a shelf and walk away. I have had many opportunities to play again but I didn't think it would feel like home.

I found my home again with this server. My old friend EliteMagus has been asking me for months to come play with him and Utlimation and I fought it hard. I stopped fighting it and joined them. I found a place I could call home and I settled in.

If you are a veteran CO player (or a new player) you can find your niche with us...if you like to play hard and remember the old days of Classic CO you will fit right in. No ptw here and no cheaters...it's all hard work and enjoyment like it used to be.

Come join us and see for yourself!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2017, 16:39   #42

Legacy Conquer is going strong - we had firm doubts from the community that anyone would play a hardcore low rate AND no pay to win classic server - WELL guess what folks - our online count is over 50 daily! (with 3 maximum clients so no - it's not a ton of miners).

Ultimation is on FIRE - with bug fixes regularly and additions to the core - we are soon to begin releasing the tournament system he was well known for in Acid CO.

While our server is ABSOLUTELY DEDICATED to our paradigm of hardcore / no pay to win the event system will allow other types of players to enjoy the game. You won't be able to level from our events - or gain prizes that would line your pocket - but you're now able to enjoy our unique community of absolutely legit hardcore players - potential oldschool friends and enemies.

We've curated a certain type of following - and quite abrasively turn away low skill players whom don't fit (ask for things to be easier - get shitposted). So always note this server is for the players that know this game in and out - LOVE it enough to value the project Ultimation has agreed to craft. This **** is hard - if you make it on our server - you are a true CO player.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2017, 01:54   #43

Autopatcher crashes instantly for me unfortunately.

EDIT: So a new day has passed and the autopatcher has started working, not sure if it was server related or.
Old 10/23/2017, 20:28   #44

I've been playing on p-servers for a long time now and I can tell this server has a huge potential. We have a cool community so far and the staff behind the server is doing a great job.
The server is running for a few weeks now and ulti has fixed all bigger bugs. Soon we will have all kind of tournaments coming and lots of new stuff. This might be a US server but I - as a Eu player - dont have any problems with my ping - its avg around 120 and i dont feel a delay at all so dont be scared to join if your're from europe too.
I hope many of you will give it a chance and become a part of this community.
Old 10/26/2017, 08:26   #45

Man i'd love to play but just don't have the time to be competitive in games like Co.. truly sad.
Closed Thread

Tags
2.0, classic, conquer