Well, I really want to learn assembly. I've already read some guides, but I want to be good at it. I understand only less asm. Is there any good guides for learning it?
I'm assuming you want to learn x86 assembly. In school, we learned how to program in MIPS.
If you're wanting to actually program in it, learn the concepts of assembly, and use an x86 reference guide. If you're just wanting to reverse, get all 40 of lena151's tutorials. Though, I'd suggest actually learning it and becoming fluent in it instead of just learning it for reversing, until you can basically translate it into a higher-level language.
Well I want to learn assembly, because is very useful for c++.
I know alittle, but not much, but thanks for the things, is appriciated and it will for sure help
can/how do u go from assembly code to hex? 10/15/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies im trying to find an offset and assembly scan takes forever, could someone tell me if its possible to go from the assembly code to the hex value, if so how do you do it?
cmp dword ptr ,13 ----> 83 78 08 13 0F 84
Assembly Help 08/19/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies I am still trying to learn assembly, but I'm getting better. I found a tut that looked really promising (by Lela or something), but it was all about cracking registration things and such, which doesn't really help me with 2Moons. So if anybody has a tut that is more guided to game hacking, a link would be greatly appreciated.
Anyway, here is what I need help with. Here is the part of the code I'm looking at:
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd193/sachamo5 12/Olly1.jpg
What I need...
Assembly code Problem 08/19/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies Hi i have the assembly code for a hack and i want to find the proper adress for the hack but when im searching in CE the assembly scan returns nothing.
Btw for the others hacks assembly scan returns something.
Why this could be happening?
thanks
Edit:thats the code im trying to get, movzx eax,word ptr
opps sorry didnt saw that questions not allowed.
[Release] Assembly in C# 10/29/2008 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies Hello,
With this .cs (C# Class) file, you can perform BASIC asm commands, such as
mov ebp, esp <-- asm.Mov_EBP_ESP();
call dword ptr ds: <-- asm.Call_DWORD_Ptr(0x00873A1F);
ret <-- asm.Ret();
Assembly in C# is NOT my creation, however, I have modified the source to enable Call's that are not 'Dword Ptr's (this was difficult because to figure out the opcode for jmp ADDY, you have to perform a math sequence on the ADDY (intTohex(((TargetCall - OldAddress) - 10), 8) due to the jmp TARGET...