Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]IT EXISTS-fortune pack cp spam

Discussion on [REQUEST]IT EXISTS-fortune pack cp spam within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,635
[REQUEST]IT EXISTS-fortune pack cp spam

*EDIT* if someone knows pm me

ive seen several characters spamming the fortune cp pack and getting thousands of bound cps. i know this because it makes the "exp ball wings" effect over and over and over(one of them did it for about 5 minutes straight).
it works
its out there somewhere
get to it guys

im going to assume its going to work exactly like the old "5 free exp *****" for new characters NPC that was in market a few years ago that got exploited.
Old 01/02/2011, 05:25   #2

if i know it, id pm u n tell u right away. i wont post it here n see it get patched lol.
P.S. i love your edits man..
Old 01/02/2011, 19:25   #3

Been Patched already sorry guys your little late.
Old 01/03/2011, 03:46   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFlamedCOD View Post
Been Patched already sorry guys your little late.
Was it related to 1009 packet with fake timestamp?... you'd think tq would learn if that's the case