Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AuthServer De/En ?

Discussion on AuthServer De/En ? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AuthServer De/En ?

First of all i wanna say hello to every1.

And after reading lots of information about conquer cryptograpgy cant figure out what exactly encryption/decryption loginserver use?
Somethig similar to XOR encryption ? what exactly?
If i dont know that exactly it is then i cant write my proxy.

I`ve read pro4ever thread but there is only explanation how proxys works and almost zero about how to create it (i dont need that some1 give me full code of proxy).
Old 11/15/2010, 20:27   #2

You could use AuthProtocolCryptographer class wich is avaliable in c# and vb.net (see my thread 'porting authprotocolcryptographer to vb')

I guess this class can handle the whole Authentication phase, then I GUESS all the other packets uses blowfish and theres a c# wrapper for it. I'm still stuck on authentication.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2010, 16:27   #3

oh thanks almost everything works just now i cant firure out why auth response packets decryting are wrong. But others packets recrypting fine except auth response. Any offer/soliution ?
Old 11/19/2010, 15:23   #4

if you are writting in C# and you're using the C# authcryptographer codes available in this forum properly, you will not get a decryption/encryption error. If you're not writing in C#, make sure you do something about the byte type. seems that byte in C# is by default unsigned ...
Old 11/20/2010, 14:21   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
byte is unsigned in C#, sbyte is signed in C#