Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Me To Configure This ScriptVessel To 5095

Discussion on Help Me To Configure This ScriptVessel To 5095 within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Me To Configure This ScriptVessel To 5095

hi, i have a ScriptVessel working for 5165 here, but i want it to be for 5095 , i don't know how, please help me to do it

and i want to make it working with the french conquer , please PM me or contact me at msn ;

that will help all ppl here, please contact me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help 5095]Can Any One Gave Me Code To Love Stone In source Binary 5095
04/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Can Any One Gave Me Code To Love Stone In source Binary 5095 from his source Cuz I Have problem in marriage love stone gave u flower and when u send it nothing sent to Your Frind And I Think Problem In This Code 400011 400012 0 124 1067
Need Help With Configure...
02/03/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi all Hm I am playin on Interlude serwer and my IG walker 1.79 Work's GREAAAAT! But i had one problem... I am on dual box ( buffer and spoiler ) well they r in party... And i need help with configure buffer... My spoiler attack and my buffer follow him... Well the problem is "How to configure buffer if i want him to buff my spoiler every 17 minutes And after he buff him he must follow".. So he must only buff every 17 minutes and follow spoiler... How configure it? well Sry for my english and...