Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Can anyone make a normal conquer.exe file with a fps unlocker and nothing else

Discussion on [Help] Can anyone make a normal conquer.exe file with a fps unlocker and nothing else within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Can anyone make a normal conquer.exe file with a fps unlocker and nothing else

Basically i'm just looking for a edited conquer.exe file that would unlock my fps. no multi-client,wall jump or anything to special. Just an edited co.exe with fps unlocked.

Please and Thank you

Tags
conquer online, conquer.exe, fps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make .div file to size 128 kb every file ?
02/08/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
How to make .div file to size 128 kb every file ? i got div file from some where 500 file and every file size 128 kb how to make div file like that please guide . :)
Any Have Files To Make NPC Talk Like In TQ Normal EO?
03/25/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I was looking for the files, database files or w/e files i need to make all npc talk like they do in TQ Digital or close to it ..... cause im using a pack i got from someone for the server and some the npc swear and stuff
Normal monster.dat file
03/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
jejej well i screw monster.dat file can some one put it here thnx :D
Normal Conquer Online Forums...
07/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Are the people on the Normal Conquer Online Forums always so rude and bitchy?? and always act like dicks to eachother?... I mean wtf, Makes me wana just use these as defualt CO forums....