Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RECRUTING CODERS AND PROGRAMMERS

Discussion on RECRUTING CODERS AND PROGRAMMERS within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RECRUTING CODERS AND PROGRAMMERS

Hey Everyone and Anyone,

I am planning to create a Conquer Online Private server with patch 5095 or 5017. I am basically new to this however, since i am not a pro programmer or coder i am looking for people who are interested in helping me coder and edit server. Please msg me if interest in helping me code or anything.

E-mail me at

DON'T BE AFARID TO APPLY TO BECOME A PM OR GM I AM LOOKING FOR PRO CODERS BUT ALSO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME ANYHOW. THNX.
Old 04/07/2010, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Post here please:

Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recruting for a project
05/23/2010 - Private Server - 14 Replies
I am here looking for some 4-5 hackers we recrute hard hackers and hackers who is still learning also here's an previe of my project: Im up for an how you say an company for private servers,i already got a team of: Shiro-a verry good hacker who blowed up Ankama games in 2008 and blowed up Exon in 2010. Munkell-an programmer in VB.net,C#,C,C++,Framework.net...etc Oblivion (me)- good in business,gaining contracts and business strategies,legal/illegale things. Vukis a motivated newbie...
Cabal online coders / programmers
10/25/2007 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Is there any expert coder here ?? I have succefully created a dll that tries to bypass gameguard but im not shure if the skeleton of dll is right in order to be injected. I think the adresses i putted there are right :S Please pm here or add my email [email protected] im also searching for skills cooldown value ty Maybe we can get something working for cabal ----- Regards :)