Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello friendly programmers of epvp!

Discussion on Hello friendly programmers of epvp! within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello friendly programmers of epvp!

hey, im workin on a bot currently that's memory based. I've had some success in finding and implementing some of the functions such as walk, jump, attack, update position, but one thing that has me stuck is finding the mob list and ground item list. So if anyone has any hints or means of finding the base for these, that would be super
Old 03/14/2010, 04:29   #2

shameful bump
Old 03/14/2010, 10:08   #3

Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMessiah View Post
shameful bump
if uve got the jump function then ur able to get the get coord function. bp on this and wait for it to trigger when a mob moves. from here u have get mob function, and if u go up from that u have the mob list
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/15/2010, 06:18   #4

<3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2010, 19:21   #5

can someone make me a program that can open a locked warehouse...
Old 03/19/2010, 23:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by krileesty View Post
can someone make me a program that can open a locked warehouse...
take this..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for programmers
05/11/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
PrimaryGaming is looking for 1 or 2 MYSQL programmers (Windows & if possible Linux) for a private WoW server. If you are interested please contact me or TheMule for more details via mIRC or Ventrilo, our contact info can be found here. PG Team
Tip for programmers
01/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
last week using cid proxy by 7-9 hours a day i got like 6-10kk for each day.. but i got also 3 chars botjailed.. because autoloot in cidproxy is easily detectable for other online players.. he only drops uppon gold and jump as a crazy frog.. so.. the bot we want is simplified autoloot that are slower than cid.. that would be great get money without losing a charv:D
Friendly hello to all :)
11/06/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I go by UltimateGamer and yes im new,Looking forward in getting to meet you all and maybe someday help you all :P. But again hello to all of you
to programmers
01/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I'm trying to send a f2 to the game with my macro (autohotkey ControlSend, ,{F2},ahk_id %id%) however the game doesn't seem to respond to this at all. I tried sending to firefox (for f11 fullscreen) and it works. So it must be a special way that the game intercepts keypresses. Anyone can help me with this? Like what specific control of the conquer window should i use? (right now i left it blank...) ps. If i have the window activated and use the regular send function to send keys it works. ...
any programmers please look
11/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
ok i have a question not sure if possible maybe it is maybe its not.is there any way for a trojin to hit a flying archer.maybe some sort of programable thing that can be done for it im not sure what is server side and what is client side but i would like some input on this so i dont waist a bunch of my time on something that is imposible.