Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I will help in Programing for you - READ FOR MORE INFO

Discussion on I will help in Programing for you - READ FOR MORE INFO within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up I will help in Programing for you - READ FOR MORE INFO

I have remained hidden for quite some time. I have decided to get back into this stuff. I am merely opening this to ePVP as I have on other forums. So please do not mind my lack of posts.

I am taking requests to help with coding of all sorts. Whether its a scripting language ( like lua) or main stream one (like VB, C++, C#...) or a basic (like assembly) - just ask.

If you want help in this area just reply or PM me. I am not going to help everyone, its more of a "whos worth my time" and their need for it.

So we will see how this goes...

If you want examples of my work, PM me.

Stay Safe Guys!
Old 06/20/2022, 10:39   #2

I need help with removing the please rest for a while when casting a skill on conquer 1.0 pserver. If you could help me, that'd be great. I'll upload or send you the magictype.dat.
Old 06/20/2022, 13:06   #3

elite*gold: 100
1045 14 FastBlade 1 1 1 4 0 0 100 0 100 0 4 10 0 0 100000 40 2 410 0 0 0 1 5 0 20 1 0 0 500 3 401 Upgrade~after~lvl~40 Physical~attack NULL NULL NULL NULL 0 zf2-e001 sound\magic029.wav windblade4.tme NULL 0 0 1

500 3 401 ---- 500 = delay.
Please rest for a while = If you want to delete this message, you can reduce the seconds from 500 to 0.
But remember, when you set it to 0, the fastblade skill will work very fast if you load your skills from the magictype.dat in the source. Therefore, for your skills, you may need to do extra coding in the source.

If you don't know, I will give a code as an example.

if (SU.Info.ID == 1045 && DateTime.Now <= GC.MyChar.AtkMem.LastAttack.AddMilliseconds(500))//Fastblade
return;
Old 08/03/2022, 04:44   #4

i want to know how to start my way on c# conquer programing i wanna to make my own aiming bot for co 2d servers can you tell me how can i start .