Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Proxy bot language

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Proxy bot language

I've been botting for a long time and was thinking of getting into actually creating a proxy bot. I'm a complete novice at this so not sure what language to start learning to achive this. From what i've been reading on several places is that theres many progamming languages out there. I was wondering what language is usually used to create a proxy bot for Conquer. I've narrowed it down to python/C#/C++. What advice to you guys have for someone starting out?

Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2010, 18:38   #2

Received Thanks: 1,431
yea u wanna stick to one of the c variations or u could choose the java route (altho why people are using java at the moment ill never understand). to be honest tho if u have no concept of programming u dont really wanna jump in the deep end and try and make a proxy

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2010, 18:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze420777 View Post
I've been botting for a long time and was thinking of getting into actually creating a proxy bot. I'm a complete novice at this so not sure what language to start learning to achive this. From what i've been reading on several places is that theres many progamming languages out there. I was wondering what language is usually used to create a proxy bot for Conquer. I've narrowed it down to python/C#/C++. What advice to you guys have for someone starting out?
Having never used python, I cannot comment on that, however I have created proxies in both C#/C++.

My experience of creating proxies in C# has always been, rather easy. I never imagined I would ever need to use c++, as I did not/do not plan to release publicly, obfuscation is not required. However with spare time on my hands, I decided to attempt it in C++. To be honest, I didn't find anything relatively hard, it was a basic copy of my C# proxy, with syntax converted to C++, with a few things tidied up.

I immediately noticed the difference with the memory management in C++, in comparison to C#, and the difference was substantial.
I'm sure I don't need to tell you that C++ is a native language and used in multiple companies worldwide. Building a proxy was a large learning curve with C++ for me, conquer provides a great outlet in which to better my skills, and I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results in C++.

Therefore I recommend you at least attempt it in C++, if you fail, then by all means, revert to C#

Advice has never been my strong point, but I do try my best.

The post above me makes a lot of sense also, please read that
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2010, 18:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
yea u wanna stick to one of the c variations or u could choose the java route (altho why people are using java at the moment ill never understand). to be honest tho if u have no concept of programming u dont really wanna jump in the deep end and try and make a proxy
I heard that there was a open source proxy in Java, which everybody based their work off
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Falcon View Post
Having never used python, I cannot comment on that, however I have created proxies in both C#/C++.

My experience of creating proxies in C# has always been, rather easy. I never imagined I would ever need to use c++, as I did not/do not plan to release publicly, obfuscation is not required. However with spare time on my hands, I decided to attempt it in C++. To be honest, I didn't find anything relatively hard, it was a basic copy of my C# proxy, with syntax converted to C++, with a few things tidied up.

I immediately noticed the difference with the memory management in C++, in comparison to C#, and the difference was substantial.
I'm sure I don't need to tell you that C++ is a native language and used in multiple companies worldwide. Building a proxy was a large learning curve with C++ for me, conquer provides a great outlet in which to better my skills, and I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results in C++.

Therefore I recommend you at least attempt it in C++, if you fail, then by all means, revert to C#

Advice has never been my strong point, but I do try my best.

The post above me makes a lot of sense also, please read that
I can not add anymore to this post :}

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2010, 18:56   #5

Received Thanks: 1,431
yea qoproxy, altho lol the source for it is messy as u like

edit: completely random question, but somehow related, ne1 know of a decent c# to java convertor, or have a ****** (but working) java proxy i can borrow. dont care if it has sod all functions bar jump in it, wanna test summit, but our proxy is in c#, and i dont particularly know java, but this thing i wanna use only supports java or python, as as much as i know python (as i use it every day for my job) im well aware of its limitations, and i would imagine javas slightly faster. but yea as i say, if ne1s got a ****** or good one i can test summit on it would be appriciated. of course it wont go public etc etc, just wanna try summit, by all means rip out every possibly packet function bar the login. or even better still, rip out everything and just loan me the packet processing code. lol really desperate to test summit
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2010, 21:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
I did jump into the deep. but well i jsut started to study java couse it's gonna fit in the school i am gonna study at.
Old 03/10/2010, 23:37   #7

Thanks everyone for the advice, this will atleast point me in the right direction to accomplish my goals.
Old 03/11/2010, 23:03   #8

Converting QOProxy to C# I would love to see that. Converting a project that has numerous problems , not very organized and has been outdated for several years would not be the way to learn. If you want to make a proxy you should first learn the encryption methods , study proxy server interactions and then move up from there. 5Bot and BCO Proxy were not variations of QOProxy they may have studied them and learned from them but they are both 100% self sourced. There are a few VB.net and C#.net pubic proxy and memory based sources you could choose from to learn. I highly recommend C++ but that is up to you. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2010, 00:09   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFlamedCOD View Post
Converting QOProxy to C# I would love to see that. Terrible idea, QOProxy was awful -- even Q knows that.Converting a project that has numerous problems , not very organized and has been outdated for several years would not be the way to learn. If you want to make a proxy you should first learn the encryption methods , study proxy server interactions and then move up from there. 5Bot and BCO Proxy were not variations of QOProxy There's no relation between the two, I don't know why you chose to mention those two in specific, lol. they may have studied them and learned from them but they are both 100% self sourced. There are a few VB.net and C#.net Essentially any .net language is the same at IL level. Of course this shouldn't be interpreted too literally. pubic proxy and memory based sources you could choose from to learn. I highly recommend C++ but that is up to you. Good luck.
gl and hf, ya.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/21/2010, 11:25   #10

Someone found a basic java proxy?
Im interested in it too :P
Im a java programmer if anybody will start a project i would like to help xD

Check Trigorio's links at the next page if u'r interested in making a proxy in Java.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2010, 08:58   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by taushif View Post

Maybe this would help, could someone confirm that this would help with writing a proxy for co?

you have it all wrong.
Old 04/23/2010, 15:25   #12

Quote:

Maybe this would help, could someone confirm that this would help with writing a proxy for co?

No, what you should search for are things like.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2010, 13:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
No, what you should search for are things like.

Quote:
you have it all wrong.
I know xP i found out but had no time to update
I kinda suck at (Server)sockets yet lol ill try to get a bit more experience in it.
One question :P A proxy sends packets to the client right, but Java doesn't work with packets?
Old 04/25/2010, 16:48   #14

Received Thanks: 1,268
Quote:
I kinda suck at (Server)sockets yet lol ill try to get a bit more experience in it.
One question :P A proxy sends packets to the client right, but Java doesn't work with packets?
I know nothing about Java but what do you mean it doesn't work with packets?
Any network connection uses packets regardless of the programming language.
Old 04/25/2010, 17:17   #15

Quote:
Ofc java works with packets. And you will have to pretty much master Sockets in order to make a proxy. How do you suck at Server sockets specifically? There is barley any difference.

On the server side you would listen for a connection, on the client side you would be the one that connects and invokes an event that recieves packets from the target socket.

In order to make a proxy you will have to make a combination of a server and a client. Basicly you both need to recieve and send data between the proxy and a client, and between the proxy and the server.

If you would search for guides on how to create a Messenger in java, then you would very likely work with the serversided part and the clientsided part.

Thanks
1 User

« *REQUEST* WH Bypass | [Part2]C# - Checkboxes (Windows Form) »