Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a coder partner

Discussion on Need a coder partner within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a coder partner

Any coders out there that wanna open a server but have problems in terms of money when paying a host etc.? Maybe we can team up, i can fund whatever is needed for the server to run and with your skills we can open it. Thinking about going classic server (US host) . Private Message me if you are interested and maybe we can share our ideas and provide a good server for the community.
Old 09/15/2020, 13:35   #2

It's not 2008, hosting is pretty affordable and anyone who has a skillset to create a good server, can recover their investment for hosting in no time by donations.
Old 09/27/2020, 11:26   #3

Funding is not my issue , though , I am a decent / proper C# coder that is interested in Co .
Recently I've been perfecting my source featuring all official TQ events 100% working and written by me from a scratch . I need someone to assist me test my stuff and make sure I produce something smooth. Again , money is not my interest , but you can always assist though .

discord : AhmedMosalam#6416
Old 11/18/2021, 15:49   #4

send me here