Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VIP Portal Teleport Coordinates

Discussion on VIP Portal Teleport Coordinates within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question VIP Portal Teleport Coordinates

I'm trying to hunt down the coordinates for the original VIP Portal Teleport locations on the original maps.

Are these documented somewhere and I'm just blind, or does anyone happen to have them?

Thanks!

« How to Remove Trees from the Phoenix Castle Map | COL (CO Loader) »

Similar Threads
d1,d2,d3,d4 portal coordinates
03/05/2018 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
hey guys, does anyone have the portal coordinates for d1,d2,d3 and d4? I am just to lazy to check it out^^.
Add Portal To Coordinates
08/02/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
My Question Is: How Do You Create A Portal/Warp At Specific Coordinates So When A Player Walks To The Specific Coordinates They Teleport To Another Map? Post Script: Sorry If There Was Already Another Thread With This Information, I Wasn't Able To Find It In The Search. If Someone Can Help Me I Will Appreciate It Greatly.
teleport with x/y - coordinates
03/05/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
is it possible to teleport via x and y coordinates ? it would be very helpfull couz each time i have a lag or sth like that my crespo bot fails and is bugged. but if i would be able to wirte the memory with the new x/y coordinates it dosent matter how much lag i have i will always pop up at the correct pssition thx !
Teleport Coordinates
08/25/2007 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Ok guys, for those out there who have characters that are ranged and know how to use the teleport trick(http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons/90971 -teleport-infinite-arrows-bolts.html) I was wondering if anyone had any good teleport spots where monsters spawn within attacking range but can't hit you. (203,13) at Heiharp is a good one, it has 3 monster spawns within spellcasting range (sasquatch, hunter, warrior) Does anyone else know any good spots?