Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AccountServer has new cryptography.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AccountServer has new cryptography.

greats ,

as the title said on patch 6719 conquer update the accountserver packets 1542 and 1637, the packets has new cryptography which cannot got the info from it
all strings has been encrypted .. i guess it's with RC5 , they using seed from packet 1059 and resend it in packet 1542 (encrypted seed).

so anyone know anything about that ? and we can do that or will not upgrade our Private Servers to this patch or higher ?

sorry for my bad english ,
thanks for your time

Old   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed El5WaGa View Post
greats ,

as the title said on patch 6719 conquer update the accountserver packets 1542 and 1637, the packets has new cryptography which cannot got the info from it
all strings has been encrypted .. i guess it's with RC5 , they using seed from packet 1059 and resend it in packet 1542 (encrypted seed).

so anyone know anything about that ? and we can do that or will not upgrade our Private Servers to this patch or higher ?

sorry for my bad english ,
thanks for your time
You'd be wrong, and two or three pretty massive cryptography changes behind. Don't even try, trust me. Just detour the client functions to use RC5 instead, like all private servers beyond 5532+ do. It's not worth reverse engineering.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You'd be wrong, and two or three pretty massive cryptography changes behind. Don't even try, trust me. Just detour the client functions to use RC5 instead, like all private servers beyond 5532+ do. It's not worth reverse engineering.
greets ,

firstly thanks for replying ,

you mean to don't try to reverse it ?
you said it's just " detour " , that mean if i'm worked hard will got it but will wast my time that's true ..
"It's not worth reverse engineering"
you mean i can use something with my injector to make it easy with login it's true too ..

but i'm not thinking with this dead game 100 percent .. i'm learning from the worst problem may i found.

sorry for my bad english
Old   #4

Quote:
greets ,

firstly thanks for replying ,

you mean to don't try to reverse it ?
you said it's just " detour " , that mean if i'm worked hard will got it but will wast my time that's true ..
"It's not worth reverse engineering"
you mean i can use something with my injector to make it easy with login it's true too ..

but i'm not thinking with this dead game 100 percent .. i'm learning from the worst problem may i found.

sorry for my bad english
No... I mean what I say by using words.... Detour functions, as in detour functions. Google it, or don't. Definitely doesn't mean "if I'm worked hard will got it". It means give up completely and inject RC5. "Not worth reverse engineering", as in waste of time attempting to reverse engineer. Not, go learn the problem if you want to learn. It's a very complicated thing to reverse engineer, and doesn't make sense to do at all if you just want a private server, so don't.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
No... I mean what I say by using words.... Detour functions, as in detour functions. Google it, or don't. Definitely doesn't mean "if I'm worked hard will got it". It means give up completely and inject RC5. "Not worth reverse engineering", as in waste of time attempting to reverse engineer. Not, go learn the problem if you want to learn. It's a very complicated thing to reverse engineer, and doesn't make sense to do at all if you just want a private server, so don't.
greets,

thanks for replying

"Google it"
i'll
but i want to make sure of the type of encryption !!
if you know what's the type and sure of that i'll try and that's will save some time for me ..

i'm want private server of course but will try to got that encryption

sorry for my bad english..
Old   #6

Quote:
greets,

thanks for replying

"Google it"
i'll
but i want to make sure of the type of encryption !!
if you know what's the type and sure of that i'll try and that's will save some time for me ..

i'm want private server of course but will try to got that encryption

sorry for my bad english..
I was trying to save you some time by not telling you, but it you're so insistent on trying to reverse it, or much more likely pay someone to reverse it, then good luck. It's a custom, off-spec SRP6 implementation. It's changed twice now. Enjoy.