Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

vmare help

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
vmare help

Is tq detected vmare now? Any way to possible block tq from detecting a virtual machine? Using w7 32 bit.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJodyD View Post
Is tq detected vmare now? Any way to possible block tq from detecting a virtual machine? Using w7 32 bit.
This is a programming advice / questions forum, not a hack request forum. Please do your best to cope, look on our forums for if anyone's posted a solution, or ask some friends. We get spammed here otherwise. If you find an answer, feel free to post that instead of just another request that gets lost in a sea of other hack requests.

Old   #3
Im Ruhestand

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 402/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
This is a programming advice / questions forum, not a hack request forum. Please do your best to cope, look on our forums for if anyone's posted a solution, or ask some friends. We get spammed here otherwise. If you find an answer, feel free to post that instead of just another request that gets lost in a sea of other hack requests.
^

#closed
Old   #4

elite*gold: 2
Not asking for a hack or request asking for simple request on how to to fix a software program. If i wanted a bot/hack then i would ask for a bot/hack.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJodyD View Post
Not asking for a hack or request asking for simple request on how to to fix a software program. If i wanted a bot/hack then i would ask for a bot/hack.
The definition of a hack is a workaround that implies breaking the system. That's what you have requested, and as I stated, is spam given the flood of requests we get of this stuff per day. If you'd like to share a solution, that's fine. Otherwise, search for one. If one doesn't exist, then you're not going to find it here.

Closed Thread