Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: Fastblade and SS Fix

Discussion on Request: Fastblade and SS Fix within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request: Fastblade and SS Fix

Gm/PM cant pk with fb /ss nether normal players how can i fix this for 5165 souurce?
Old 01/28/2010, 19:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
kill with it
in monster
inf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Fastblade into Scentsword
11/16/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
I apologize for the lack of knowledge of swapping inis and textures. Can someone help me change fastblade into scentsword? For example, I'm wielding a blade and scentsword effect is activated instead of the usual white fb effect. Thank you and I appreciated.
~~FastBlade~~
11/05/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 22 Replies
Here is a New release of Fb a Red/Black Hope you guys enjoy... http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n62/kindor/163 0205.jpg http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n62/kindor/164 6397.jpg Download: swordgas.zip - FileFront.com
Old Fastblade
03/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello. First, im sorry if thi been posted allready buti couldntfind it with searching... :? Anyho, i wanna ask if anyone has the old files for FB? I mean, back in CO 1 FB andSS reacted faster when clicking the right mouse button and no it aint about lag, it actually did i still have the same ping and even better com so its CO 2 for sure... Anyone? ^_^ Also id like toa sk about FB something other.... Back i CO 1 when you FBed or SSed and you hit something, the effect went like it...
Fastblade/SS
07/15/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Is there a way to modify spell data to increase the length of SS/FB? I was thinking about this specifically for the TG (hitting 3 dummies) but I guess you could use it for pvp too. Although you would be more likely to piss people off using it for PvP. Sorry if this has already been looked into. Edit: Since the length increases as proficiency increases... can you make it so it thinks you have a higher proficiency, or something to that effect.