Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Memory Auto Login

Discussion on Memory Auto Login within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
Memory Auto Login

Hey there, was curious if anyone has successfully logged in a client when it gets disconnected. I've got a memory based mine bot that seems to disconnect like the minute I step away from it. I've tried a handful of different things that all seem to fail.

Just curious if anyone can definitively say it's impossible.

Thanks
Old 08/24/2017, 09:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well it's definitely possible. you just need to find the function that does initializing the login
through memory I can't however help you as I have not attempted that yet but if your bot causes disconnections you probably should fix that first , auto reconnect usually is for internet related disconnection or intended disconnection on your side.
Old 08/24/2017, 10:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
seems to disconnect like the minute I step away from it
Well, fix the root issue then, don't just hack solutions. The proper fix is not stepping away from it, based on empirical evidence.
Old 08/24/2017, 19:25   #4

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniQ View Post
Well it's definitely possible. you just need to find the function that does initializing the login
through memory I can't however help you as I have not attempted that yet but if your bot causes disconnections you probably should fix that first , auto reconnect usually is for internet related disconnection or intended disconnection on your side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Well, fix the root issue then, don't just hack solutions. The proper fix is not stepping away from it, based on empirical evidence.
Thanks guys. Should have you know the disconnection issue is because of a networking issue with I assume the server. Has nothing to do with the bot at all as all clients connected, via bot or otherwise, get disconnected.

I've tried interacting with the flash login page but have been having a hell of a time. Still chuggin along with a few different ideas, however.