Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C++] Unfinished project

Discussion on [C++] Unfinished project within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
-

-
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2017, 18:18   #2

Wow, this is some really terrible code.
Old 08/29/2017, 18:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by boDil View Post
Wow, this is some really terrible code.
Stop commenting on further posts your comment is useless. Not backing your feedback up
Old 08/29/2017, 18:34   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
It's C++/CLI. That is incredibly unfortunate.
And oh my *** there's an infinite busy loop.
Old 08/29/2017, 18:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
It's C++/CLI. That is incredibly unfortunate.
And oh my *** there's an infinite busy loop.
Yeah i'm learning was trying to read values from the game with the loop, thanks for the feedback tho
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2017, 19:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Tap View Post
Yeah i'm learning was trying to read values from the game with the loop, thanks for the feedback tho
Maybe it would be a good idea to focus on learning some basic programming before doing advanced stuff like this.
Old 08/29/2017, 19:50   #7

Quote:
Maybe it would be a good idea to focus on learning some basic programming before doing advanced stuff like this.
I respect that this is advanced for you, but memory editing values seems like the very basics of gamehacking. So instead of being a toxic **** adding no value with almost all your posts, try some feedback with what you think might be wrong and what you would change, if you even know what your talking about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2017, 20:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Tap View Post
I respect that this is advanced for you, but memory editing values seems like the very basics of gamehacking. So instead of being a toxic **** adding no value with almost all your posts, try some feedback with what you think might be wrong and what you would change, if you even know what your talking about.
"Gamehacking" isn't programming ...
Old 08/29/2017, 20:13   #9

Quote:
"Gamehacking" isn't programming ...
In the context of programming, seemed pretty clear ...
Old 08/31/2017, 22:18   #10

elite*gold: 67
welcome to the co2 forum.
Old 09/01/2017, 03:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
welcome to the co2 forum.
A man who builds glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Old 09/01/2017, 11:07   #12

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
A man who builds glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
I'm just like that towards you cause you are the cancer that killed this community. Nobody wants to see you reply to ones posts, don't you realize you are way more hated than I am?

The things that got me into this situation were lies about my skills, claiming to know things I didn't, presenting myself as a pro while I was nothing and taking more credit than I deserved cause I felt useless my entire life.
I'm fine with being hated, I deserve it too. My apologies were not accepted, I accept that.

You on the other hand wouldn't ever step down from your high horse cause you enjoy the ego trip way too much

All you have is hatred, racism and arrogance. You can't give that up because you are nothing else.

This isn't a discussion, this is my opinion on the matter, I will not reply to any of your following insults however subtle or rhetorically hidden.

----

On topic: Releasing bad code is not bad. It can be the starting point for beginners or veterans who never got into that field. They can take what they need and implement it better using their skillset. Please don't give up on this community, we need more people here trying to do SOMETHING.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/01/2017, 16:56   #13

Whats the exploit of the autohunt function specifically? I don't have Conquer installed at the moment, but i've been waiting years for anything useable that isn't private. Mainly because i can't find anything private nor anyone willing to invite.
Old 09/04/2017, 19:05   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
I'm just like that towards you cause you are the cancer that killed this community. Nobody wants to see you reply to ones posts, don't you realize you are way more hated than I am?

The things that got me into this situation were lies about my skills, claiming to know things I didn't, presenting myself as a pro while I was nothing and taking more credit than I deserved cause I felt useless my entire life.
I'm fine with being hated, I deserve it too. My apologies were not accepted, I accept that.

You on the other hand wouldn't ever step down from your high horse cause you enjoy the ego trip way too much

All you have is hatred, racism and arrogance. You can't give that up because you are nothing else.

This isn't a discussion, this is my opinion on the matter, I will not reply to any of your following insults however subtle or rhetorically hidden.

----

On topic: Releasing bad code is not bad. It can be the starting point for beginners or veterans who never got into that field. They can take what they need and implement it better using their skillset. Please don't give up on this community, we need more people here trying to do SOMETHING.
Sorry, I should have put a trigger warning.
Old 09/04/2017, 22:41   #15

nah you just suck fang LOL
Thanks
2 Users