Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C++] Unfinished project

Discussion on [C++] Unfinished project within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/05/2017, 08:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Any videos how I can read memory's value for health and idea for hunt and loot function
Old 09/05/2017, 17:30   #17

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoraktor View Post
Any videos how I can read memory's value for health and idea for hunt and loot function

Watching that is like time travel.
Old 09/10/2017, 22:06   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbymore View Post
Whats the exploit of the autohunt function specifically? I don't have Conquer installed at the moment, but i've been waiting years for anything useable that isn't private. Mainly because i can't find anything private nor anyone willing to invite.
The exploit is probably about using auto hunt client-side without the server knowing that. If the autohunt is enabled the way TQ designed it then you don't get experience during that time, you only get it after you stop autohunting.
Thanks
1 User