Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server <-> Client sequence

Discussion on Server <-> Client sequence within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server <-> Client sequence

Hello

Does anyone know an exising wiki/article about server protocol, detailled architecture of the client / server messages

By that i mean something that describe what are sent / received, something like this:

Login Sequence:

C: Send AuthRequest
S: Send AuthResponse

Game Sequence:
C: Send ConnectPacket
S: Send HeroInfo

Thanks!
Old 08/04/2017, 20:53   #2

google it !!
Old 08/04/2017, 21:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykaiwen View Post
google it !!
i did, but i cant find answser, this is why i asked here ^^, in hope someone save me precious time in sniffing/logging stuff myself
Old 08/05/2017, 02:10   #4

Download a p server source and start getting your hands dirty. If you want to know more about the packets themselves, you can find more about it here...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer 4267 Login Sequence
01/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 28 Replies
Anyone remember it? Ive got to the game server and im receiving a 1010:137 Packet which is empty except for my Character ID, Ive tried the following: Respond with identical packet - Displays interface, servername, cords 0,0, with the message "Logging into server.....please wait", opening interface panels scars the background. Respond with 1010:74 packet - Nothing changes, remains with the black login screen, so im assuming that the client doesnt understand it at this version. Respond...
Remove Death sequence
06/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How do i remove the monsters right after they die. I would much rather them die and diapear rather that fall down and just lay there for a few seconds. Thx
nid help with the sequence
03/09/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
i have this as a sequence for my 2mbot but it doesnt do anything? SL(1000) CN MT(200,200) MT(200,100) CR AT MT(100,50)
Selected Collacting Sequence Not Supported By The Operating System
10/22/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
hi i get this error when tryn to open the game with the tbot. i downloaded the east asian language pack but i have no idea how to install it. ne help would be appericated. edit nvm i figured it out Close Plz
"Selected Collacting Sequence Not Supported By The Operating System" Fixed
10/18/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
For The problem"Selected Collacting Sequence Not Supported By The Operating System" download this: http://puffypower.net/lunia/east_asian_languages.z ip Credits Go To haisomaz:)