Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]I need a PoisonStar lvler

Discussion on [Help]I need a PoisonStar lvler within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Exclamation [Help]I need a PoisonStar lvler

As the title says I need a program to get that skill lvled up, i have found many but none that let me use the skill, I've also killed my chars trying to lvl up it, I change the skill, or if not let me use it even if it is a program to raise skills, someone could show me one, which can be used poison star, or one specifically to raise that level, thank you very much for your support.
Old 01/11/2010, 19:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yo,
i could help u lvl it up,but u need to have 2 chars , one of them should be the one with poison star and the other should be a noob ,ill make u use poison star then sit then use again on ur noob ,but u must be hiding if you want it pm me and ill make u one,
Sammy
Old 01/13/2010, 19:48   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164

Best tool ever made for CO

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Use ToxicFog Lvler to Psn star Lvler Background!
05/18/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 31 Replies
Hello! i was thinking about toxic fog lvler... i know it use toxic fog in same cordinate evrytime. so i turned PK on and insted for Toxic fog in skill i took Psn Star then i took my noob next to my acc that i wanna lvl psn star with. and it work ! :D so: 1. Download a Auto ToxicFog lvler background 2. SIT on F1,turn on PK and Psn Star in skill
Nix and xp lvler?
08/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
been looking around and the search function only came up with random bots that didn't include nix. i'm looking for a nix bot that i can level on gw door (either one) and will level my water elf, then attack the gw door again.
intensify lvler,pet/gaurd lvler,auto mana and heal
09/23/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 29 Replies
Well im very new at this bot and macro stuff this is my second macro. You will need macro express Get it here. double click the file and press the hotkey for the corosponding macro and the macro is activated. To stop go options>prefernces click playback on the side then set abort hotkey to pause then hit apply and ok that way when you want to stop the macro press pause (3 keys to the right of f12) Ctrl+G-pet/gaurd leveler Ctrl+h-healer Ctrl+i-Intensify healer Ctrl+m-auto mana pot
best xp lvler there is
01/25/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 31 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=legal ftw' border='0' alt='legal ftw' />