Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im in need of a auto fighter that can pick up gold

Discussion on Im in need of a auto fighter that can pick up gold within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im in need of a auto fighter that can pick up gold

Hi, im looking for auto fighter that can pick up gold. if possible have it be have the abilty to scatter. email me please!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Talisman Online Bot, auto heal, auto pick loot
09/07/2016 - General Gaming Discussion - 22 Replies
OK first of all, if u opened this topic, and read PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!! now i was now going to release this cuz u ppl dont know how to thank for that stuff that is given to u for free but anyways. This is For AC Tools and its intended for fairies now pay attention, leech needle skill must be on button 3 the max hp buff on button 8 and mana pots must be on button 0
Auto Pick-Up Bot
08/07/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Is there such thing working? which is only designed to pick up items?
Auto Pick up
12/14/2009 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
Hi all. Here was a hack what do alot of things. I remeber with it u can make imp weapon, auto bh, auto pick up etc. Maybe it was INT HackIt... So, I need to get hack what auto pick up :P can any1 help me please ? And please post link to HackIt download page. I rly hope some1 still have it. Thanks.
Auto pick up?
03/21/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
You know when you Vac hack, pain to zoom in to see what loot you got. You think its possible to have auto loot, like loots copper silver lagends etc without you having to klick.