Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST] Archer Plvler Bot.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Archer Plvler Bot.

Hey everyone!! Can anyone make a Bot that could Plvl my noobs.. Like in BI. It can walk and Scatter without the noobs dying.. It would be great if someone can.

Old 10/31/2009, 21:49   #2

use macro express record your self and walla you have your a one macro don`t forgot to use edited conquer with out background clicks checking or you go to click jail

Old 10/31/2009, 23:08   #3

Whats macro express
Old 11/01/2009, 19:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawka13 View Post
Whats macro express
google it

Old 11/01/2009, 19:50   #5

Ok, I did. So this will work with conquer 2.0..? The official server.
Also im looking for the free download of it..
Old 11/02/2009, 01:11   #6

Alright i downloaded Macro Express.. How do i use it w/ conquer
Old 11/02/2009, 10:55   #7

lol Bad luck
Old 11/04/2009, 14:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViRuSeXy View Post
use macro express record your self and walla you have your a one macro don`t forgot to use edited conquer with out background clicks checking or you go to click jail
where can i get an edited conquer client ... what dont send me to the jail .... becous i want to use Coelse by evan and when i start to use in few minits i found my char in botjail....
post pls .

oh and i found a bot cald( tasker) you can type the cordonate where to go and right clik or talk ... and scatter left click and some fucnions w/ bbcodes ...... ( jump=***=YYY
left=click=(you can click special in coordonates) and you can type repeate=x=times)
Old 11/04/2009, 22:53   #9

use search or go to olydbug link and find there how to remove background clicks or something like that i cant setup msn on my win7 idk why may be latter i upload one
and tasker is vary good tool but is to hard for me :d to make it work on my archer so if you can record your archer pm me ill edit Conquer.exe for you if you don`t minde i dont have time to play around on tasker

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipticdemon View Post
where can i get an edited conquer client ... what dont send me to the jail .... becous i want to use Coelse by evan and when i start to use in few minits i found my char in botjail....
post pls .

oh and i found a bot cald( tasker) you can type the cordonate where to go and right clik or talk ... and scatter left click and some fucnions w/ bbcodes ...... ( jump=***=YYY
left=click=(you can click special in coordonates) and you can type repeate=x=times)

« i need auto stigger | [REQ] Auto Attack bot »