Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help] Making weapon

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help] Making weapon

hey guys this is myfirst time on 3ds and i want to make new weapon but i can't texturing sword source image when i do it it look like this :

so !! where problem here ?!

« [very serious] Expert Only please . | COMon - Advanced packet monitoring/analyzing tool »

Similar Threads
making legendary weapon need iss and aiss
12/13/2012 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
hey guys I finally reached lv 75 I really want to make a crazy strong weapon :D and i need some insurance scrolls and advanced insurance scrolls.... i was just wondering if some one could please send me 1 stack (999) of iss and 1 stack of advanced...
New video : Making lv 71 weapon :)
12/10/2012 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Going to lvl to 78 or so this afternoon :) thanks for watching ! Road to lv 120 ! Making my lv 71 weapon ! - YouTube
[HELP] Requesting A Pro at Weapon Making
03/19/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hey, It's boijay here, I'm asking for a big favor in this site. I know there's alot of talented members here on Epvp. So i'm asking a favor, i don't ask much, just that if someone here can go to my friends server and help out with adding in new...
making weapon db or mystery
11/06/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
When u use fake stones on int to get a weapon g1 and g2 ice you dont see it is g2 but you see there is a blue line and succeeded. If i would buy real mystery stones or db stones and just pimp normally to make the fake g2 ice db would this succeed or...
Making a socket at the weapon ...
01/15/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Can anyone tell me in a few detail how to make a scocket at my weapon, or how to make a socket in general at my stuff, how and when is the best time ... Thanks