Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help] Making weapon

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help] Making weapon

hey guys this is myfirst time on 3ds and i want to make new weapon but i can't texturing sword source image when i do it it look like this :

so !! where problem here ?!

« [very serious] Expert Only please . | COMon - Advanced packet monitoring/analyzing tool »

Similar Threads
making legendary weapon need iss and aiss
12/13/2012 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
hey guys I finally reached lv 75 I really want to make a crazy strong weapon :D and i need some insurance scrolls and advanced insurance scrolls.... i was just wondering if some one could please send me 1 stack (999) of iss and 1 stack of advanced insurance scrolls...... my name in the game is jekobbb im playing on fenir server..... if I cant get them for free please send me reasenable offer i can only pay with paypal pleaseeeeeeeeeee :D
New video : Making lv 71 weapon :)
12/10/2012 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Going to lvl to 78 or so this afternoon :) thanks for watching ! Road to lv 120 ! Making my lv 71 weapon ! - YouTube
[HELP] Requesting A Pro at Weapon Making
03/19/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hey, It's boijay here, I'm asking for a big favor in this site. I know there's alot of talented members here on Epvp. So i'm asking a favor, i don't ask much, just that if someone here can go to my friends server and help out with adding in new weapons to the client. We've tried everything and still does not show up. We got new blades and BS working, but not the sword and daggers. Dragonstar's...
making weapon db or mystery
11/06/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
When u use fake stones on int to get a weapon g1 and g2 ice you dont see it is g2 but you see there is a blue line and succeeded. If i would buy real mystery stones or db stones and just pimp normally to make the fake g2 ice db would this succeed or would this result in instant account block after succeed, same result as if u would try to make it db with fake stone?
Making a socket at the weapon ...
01/15/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Can anyone tell me in a few detail how to make a scocket at my weapon, or how to make a socket in general at my stuff, how and when is the best time ... Thanks