Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to add npc monsters and all in CoEmu v5095

Discussion on How to add npc monsters and all in CoEmu v5095 within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: How can i start Adding monsters and npcs to CoEmu v5095
How to start adding in Mysql 15 53.57%
How to add it in c# 13 46.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to add npc monsters and all in CoEmu v5095

Need help I just managed to make Coemu v5095 and the source is empty even mysql backup i need help on how to start coding. If someone knows HELP!!!
Old 06/05/2009, 14:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Download the correct backup >_>
Old 06/05/2009, 19:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
man ive downloaded 2 already do u have the right one?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SukiCO>> v5095
08/11/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 2 Replies
This is NOT my server. it is my friend's server. he has helped me with my coding and everything so I'm going to advertise for him. he probably doesn't know about this. http://www.sukico.tk/home/index.php you should at least visit the site and if you actually wanna play tell them i told you ABOUT IT lol (NICK) Working Quiz show perfect PVP Ninja (but no toxic fog) plus 12 beginners pack
OutlanderCO v5095
01/17/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 3 Replies
Great server with high rates, friendly GMs up to +12s, level 135 items, ninja works, class changer. Website :conqueroutlander.tk Register :BadMothaFukaz Private Server Client: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Server.dat : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Lvl 130 fan/tower patch : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! ENJOY THE SEVER AND HAVE FUN EVERYONE.
Need Commands For V5095
08/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i need help.. Need commands PM for Conquer V5095.. plz..
Itemtype v5095
07/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I made this last night for coemu.nano servers. It has all Weapons, Armors, Necklaces, Rings, Bracelets, Gems, Bags, Talismans, Shields, Boots, and Moonbox tokens and anything I missed. Pretty much everything. Now you can see quality on the ground! = Refine = Unique = Elite = Super Please if u download push "Thanks" =D Umm.. idk how but. #Request Sticky
[INFO NEEDED] Simple question but where can i find all the monsters in COEMU v2
06/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Question 1 : It is simple yes but i know how to code but i just arent used to this source:P. Info pls:P where are all the mobs located? Question 2 : Can someone pass me a lil sql file where WindSage is in? cuz i dont know how to work with my mysql that good i always screw up kthx:)