Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ProxyParadise Ready For The Last Patch 5716 ...

Old 04/14/2013, 22:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Should be identical setup to how is described in the proxy paradise tutorials...

Just use coloader with a local or hamachi ip. Place the same IP in the proxy paradise config and should be good to go.
hey pro4 , why don't you continue your tutorial about coding the bot features ??
that would be very appreciated by all here ...

Old 04/19/2013, 23:30   #17

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir~Samuel View Post
hey pro4 , why don't you continue your tutorial about coding the bot features ??
that would be very appreciated by all here ...
I don't have conquer even installed. I haven't played the game in around 5 years and there are plenty of other good tutorials out there. Just never felt the need.

Old 09/20/2013, 23:39   #18

there is many eror with this projet same this
Old 09/30/2013, 12:12   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir~Samuel View Post
Hello Every Body,

At first i want to say that a while ago i created a topic asking anybody to update the ProxyParadise to work with the last patch but no body did it ...

So i had to do it myself and i really did it but now am releasing it for you all to benefit from it as it works like packet sniffer till now and i will work on it to complete it with bot features ...

[Important] All Rights Reserved To Pro4Never as he is the owner of this project ...
all what i did is just simple upgrade ...

Thanks for your time ...

Best Luck ,
Samuel .
Men, update the source for work in patch 5770 please

« TQanp.dll) | Sockets »