Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimbot idea

Discussion on Aimbot idea within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/29/2009, 23:04   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
That's why he said, assuming the pixel search starts around your mouse, it would go for the top left target, always, assuming your pixel search started there, along with the fact, moving your mouse, you could accidentally mode it near a shadow, and oops, attacked.

If your going for a non-proxy bot, reading (X,Y) from the memory, and mapping the coordinate back to your screen (translating in game x,y to relative windows/cursor x,y) and sending a right click is the way to go; Though it'd be rather hard, have fun.
Sending a right click would be ****. Calling the FB/SS function, however, would be a good idea. I already managed to make a bot that targets a person by shift-clicking them, getting their ID and coordinates (posted it in the expoits/tools section a couple of minutes ago).
All I need to do now it to is to work out the relationship between the FB/SS function, my own character coordinates, and the target's coordinates .
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2009, 00:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko644 View Post
If u made it as u thought, can u share with us?
Thanx
Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
It would, but you wouldnt want it too, would make for some pretty obvious aimbotting to be honest, also you would have to find a colour that conquer NEVER uses, not almost never, almost never isnt good enough lol.

Also what if theres more than one person around? It would attack the person in the very far left of the screen (assuming thats where you start your search) and that person would be out of range.

Quite a number of problems with this as im sure your starting to see...
As IAmHawtness said, it only searches 20-50 pixels within your mouse.

Quote:
That's why he said, assuming the pixel search starts around your mouse, it would go for the top left target, always, assuming your pixel search started there, along with the fact, moving your mouse, you could accidentally mode it near a shadow, and oops, attacked.

If your going for a non-proxy bot, reading (X,Y) from the memory, and mapping the coordinate back to your screen (translating in game x,y to relative windows/cursor x,y) and sending a right click is the way to go; Though it'd be rather hard, have fun.
I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting there.
Old 04/30/2009, 01:59   #18

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
Of course.

As IAmHawtness said, it only searches 20-50 pixels within your mouse.

I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting there.
Then why not just right click yourself if its only going to do it near your cursor?

The difficult part is aiming at someone not timing your right clicks
Old 04/30/2009, 03:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Then why not just right click yourself if its only going to do it near your cursor?

The difficult part is aiming at someone not timing your right clicks
I'm guessing its easier to just think of the timing, and put ur cursor in the general direction of the person then to put it directly on the shadow and time it perfectly.
Old 04/30/2009, 03:51   #20

Received Thanks: 2,882
Oh, by the way, have you guys accounted for jumping yet? *lol*
Old 04/30/2009, 19:47   #21

Quote:
Oh, by the way, have you guys accounted for jumping yet? *lol*
Nope.

It's not like you turn it on and it auto aimbots the player like a proxy, its a half of an aimbot. You decide the timing, it does the aiming.
Old 04/30/2009, 20:37   #22

I think all hes trying to say is its wont be accurate unless the target is practically standing still, At least thats what i found when i last attempted this but maybe that was my crappy coding.
Old 04/30/2009, 22:14   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash View Post
I think all hes trying to say is its wont be accurate unless the target is practically standing still, At least thats what i found when i last attempted this but maybe that was my crappy coding.
Weird. The one I made for private use in AutoIt worked like a charm (my ping is around 50-100, that might have something to do with it), I used red shadows though, so sometimes (actually a lot of times) my bot was interrupted by all kind of things .
Old 04/30/2009, 22:26   #24

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
Nope.

It's not like you turn it on and it auto aimbots the player like a proxy, its a half of an aimbot. You decide the timing, it does the aiming.
That's a tad useless.
Old 05/01/2009, 06:20   #25

Quote:
That's a tad useless.
You shouldn't look at it as an actual aimbot, it's more like a helping hand really.
Old 05/01/2009, 07:52   #26

one of the simplest ways to be better at fb/ss without any bot or macro is to change the jump packet types so that other players simply teleport around instead of jumping, basically rendering them stood still for most of the time and thus an easy target. I'm sure this could be done via a client hex edit somehow.
Old 05/01/2009, 14:09   #27

Quote:
That's a tad useless.
Yes. I'm still learning :P
Old 05/01/2009, 15:50   #28

Can you (all) tell to we 9 the others members )
How to use it ?
Old 05/01/2009, 17:37   #29

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qonquer View Post
one of the simplest ways to be better at fb/ss without any bot or macro is to change the jump packet types so that other players simply teleport around instead of jumping, basically rendering them stood still for most of the time and thus an easy target. I'm sure this could be done via a client hex edit somehow.
Its been done in the past very easily by removing jump animation c3 files....I beleive it was?
Old 05/02/2009, 00:56   #30

I have a few things to say on the aim bot subject, one thing you could do it find a way to set some kinda shortcut key to set shadows as "simple" like in the "options" and find a way to like make the person you target to have a full shadow well the other way around would seem better lol
But like i said make eveyone set to full shadow and the targets shadow set to simple and make all simple shadows like a little purple color (i havent really seen any of them colors)lol
and then just use the color bot to right click it.(i hope i could help)