Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need Help about (Winsock Packet Editor (WPE) Pro 0.9a)

Old 04/25/2009, 03:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
To answer your answer:

No, it cant be done, if i remember rightly i think they added some sort of hash at authentication to prevent it.
Why bro...?!
i don't need to make new one ..just modified it to work with new version of sv

Old 04/27/2009, 15:18   #17

The only thing that does work is to have a valid username and password. Login on one computer then directly after block all packets coming from SV on your firewall (Netlimmiter is nice for that) then you wait 20-30 minutes and run SV on another computer and login with the same Valid username and password and block on your firewall on the 2nd computer also. You can repeat this as much as you want but to begin with you will need a valid username and password.

I know this does not answer your question, just thought I throw this in to resolve your problem for the time being.

Old 04/29/2009, 08:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptordin View Post
The only thing that does work is to have a valid username and password. Login on one computer then directly after block all packets coming from SV on your firewall (Netlimmiter is nice for that) then you wait 20-30 minutes and run SV on another computer and login with the same Valid username and password and block on your firewall on the 2nd computer also. You can repeat this as much as you want but to begin with you will need a valid username and password.

I know this does not answer your question, just thought I throw this in to resolve your problem for the time being.
I'm already have acc... So i asked help on that basis..
i will try ur way.. But it take time (
wait 20-30 minutes )
Thx for Your reply
Is there any idea...?!
Old 09/26/2009, 22:56   #19

can someone help me understand this program??? = \ its ******* em off how i cant find certian values when hacking multiplayer games

« Making Server in A WAY! need some help may pay READ ON.!!! | Fps »