Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to dont lost your commands tokens of Moonbox quest in Death Tactic.

Discussion on how to dont lost your commands tokens of Moonbox quest in Death Tactic. within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking how to dont lost your commands tokens of Moonbox quest in Death Tactic.

Ok...here we go....I am not good at english but im sure you will understand it =P btw it work...Press thanks

You need to have bless with 2 characters..(the one who have the tokens...and the other who will receive it)

OK...when you have 2 or more tactic...and you get Death Tactic it willl help you...You just need to put on Offline TG both chars..then when you apparear in that place...(Hut,of the offline tg) trade all the tokens to the man who is in tc) then you can go to your map in death tactic and suicide....the other man have your tactics so you dont drop anything =) You can do it when you want its very easy and fun =D Wish you guys got it...press thanks pLOX

...° °
...° °
If you want to comment something ...Just Do It!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/02/2009, 01:55   #2

lol. good idea, but my clients load up to slow...so this would take a while to do.
Old 01/02/2009, 04:17   #3

LOL, this was really hard to think about it ..(sure poor guy :\ )
Old 01/05/2009, 20:20   #4

well, i've tried my way before:

-have one char outside the moonbox area (before you talk to the npc that puts you into the tactics and after you talk to the npc in tc)

-use another char to kill, everytime you leave the tactic, you get ported to that area (what i just talked about)

-just trade it over and log out of your other char
-keep track of your tokens

i used this a long time ago, i never checked recently
Old 01/05/2009, 22:00   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
I'm sure that post contains some secret message on how this is related to programming but I can't find it at the moment.
Closed Thread