Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online House Miner

Discussion on Conquer Online House Miner within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Conquer Online House Miner

Conquer Online House Miner

This is just a little request. I know there are many CO gem miners that try and find you gems but what i haven't seen is a bot that mines ores for a house. This is what i was thinking, once you reach a full inventory, it scrolls back to TC, goes to market and turns you ores into tokens then stores the tokens in bank. Then to repeat it leaves market, buys another scroll, hotkeys it, and heads back to the mine to start over. Then to start the script you need to have you'r pickaxe equipped, you need to have at least 1000 or something silver and off you go.

If this is possible to make please post it here. If i can help in any way to develop this let me know as well.

(Also i am not begging, this is just a suggestion/request i don't NEEEDDD to have this. So for all those flamers that are just going to say stop being a noob and learn java or C++ and do it yourself, please restrain yourselves from posting in this thread)
Old 10/22/2008, 07:47   #2

This is possible to make... It's actually very easy, the only thing is that it will be VERY time consuming... This requires ALOT of time getting all the right coordinates when traveling.

I could do it but I just don't have the energy or time to do it.
Old 10/22/2008, 14:04   #3

I have been thinking about this too. The problem I saw was that if you write a macro that clicks on the screen to make you walk, every other char in your way will make you stop.
But I read a guide somewhere about how to change Conquer's own autowalk function, so this might come in handy. Still it is a lot of work, including reactions to when u are killed, or when u got a gem ...
Old 10/22/2008, 21:09   #4

Actually like I said this is a REALLY easy program to make... Moving around is not a problem since it's easy to use coordinates instead of reading pixels or something to determin where you are... Therefor if the bot clicks a person and moves to the wrong coord then you can just have the bot check what coord you're in and re-move until it's in the right coord.

As for the gem thing... It's not a problem going to town to stash a gem if you find it and then go back.... And at the same time getting out more money to get back. (Getting more money is smart since then you don't have to carry alot of money and you don't drop much if you die).
Old 10/23/2008, 00:02   #5

Could save the jumping by using teleport with a proxy
Old 10/23/2008, 03:17   #6

i can help out with finding all the co-ordinates and such but would someone or anyone be interested in actually working on it?

Also it can check if someone is standing in the co-ordinates that you set to walk to and if it finds someone there just set it to subtract 1 from (x, y) and move there and then continue on the same path again.
Old 10/23/2008, 23:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2db View Post
Also it can check if someone is standing in the co-ordinates that you set to walk to and if it finds someone there just set it to subtract 1 from (x, y) and move there and then continue on the same path again.
Without dmap reading you risk the program selecting co-ords dynamically that are invalid and not able to be jumped to. The way it seem syou are thinking it could be done this would not trigger another co-ord change since no one is on that co-ord.

@caff Teleporting would save some time, wouldn't it.

Of course jumping would be just as effiecient with a proxy.
Old 10/24/2008, 01:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some-Guy View Post
Without dmap reading you risk the program selecting co-ords dynamically that are invalid and not able to be jumped to. The way it seem syou are thinking it could be done this would not trigger another co-ord change since no one is on that co-ord.

@caff Teleporting would save some time, wouldn't it.

Of course jumping would be just as effiecient with a proxy.
Ok but to find out all these co-ordinates to jump to, would i have to jump there one by one and write down all the (x,y) co-ordinates manually?

and if anyone is interested in helping me make this i will put all the time and effort that i can into helping.
Old 10/24/2008, 06:01   #9

elite*gold: 20
Wow, thats all I can say...

I drop by at epvp once in the last how many months and it JUST SO HAPPENS, my house-bot was completed today... Mine is basically all macro based with some pixelsearching, but thats about it... Need some touch-ups which I'll finish tomorrow and it will be in bussiness
Old 10/24/2008, 09:33   #10

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalan_Jalan View Post
I have been thinking about this too. The problem I saw was that if you write a macro that clicks on the screen to make you walk, every other char in your way will make you stop.
But I read a guide somewhere about how to change Conquer's own autowalk function, so this might come in handy. Still it is a lot of work, including reactions to when u are killed, or when u got a gem ...
I have an ideea what u can do but idk if that's gone work .... the thing is u change the capture mode to peace mode and when u the macro clicks on the player it won't stop.... Just an ideea don't flame it!
Old 10/25/2008, 01:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by swords View Post
Wow, thats all I can say...

I drop by at epvp once in the last how many months and it JUST SO HAPPENS, my house-bot was completed today... Mine is basically all macro based with some pixelsearching, but thats about it... Need some touch-ups which I'll finish tomorrow and it will be in bussiness
Lol so i geuss were in luck. Please do me a big favour and post a link to the topic in this thread once u release it.