Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New]The Waite Group's Object-Oriented Programming in C++ [AweSome Book][Download]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[New]The Waite Group's Object-Oriented Programming in C++ [AweSome Book][Download]

Really that`s Amazing Book i ever Seen in c++

its really amazing book i ever seen it`s pages more than 800 +

About Book :

Copyright 1999 by Sams Publishing

About the Author:
Robert Lafore has been writing books about computer programming since 1982. His best-selling titles include Assembly Language Programming for the IBM PC, C Programming Using Turbo C++, C++ Interactive Course, and Data Structures and Algorithms in Java. Mr. Lafore holds degrees in mathematics and electrical engineering, and has been active in programming since the days of the PDP-5, when 4K of main memory was considered luxurious. His interests include hiking, windsurfing, and recreational mathematics.

Contents of Book :

Ch. 1. The Big Picture
Ch. 2. C++ Programming Basics
Ch. 3. Loops and Decisions
Ch. 4. Structures
Ch. 5. Functions
Ch. 6. Objects and Classes
Ch. 7. Arrays and Strings
Ch. 8. Operator Overloading
Ch. 9. Inheritance
Ch. 10. Pointers
Ch. 11. Virtual Functions
Ch. 12. Streams and Files
Ch. 13. Multifile Programs
Ch. 14. Templates and Exceptions
Ch. 15. The Standard Template Library
Ch. 16. Object-Oriented Design
Appx. A. ASCII Chart
Appx. B. Standard C++ Keywords
Appendix C: Microsoft Visual C++
Appx. D. Borland C++Builder
Appx. E. Console Graphics Lite
Appendix F: STL Algorithms and Member Functions
Appx. G. Answers to Questions and Exercises
Appx. H. Bibliography

Now let`s See Download Link
:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
File Scan :to see virus scan page .
.................................................. .................................................. ..............
File name: Sams - Waite Group's Object-Oriented Programming in C++ [3rd Edition].rar
File type: unknown
Detection ratio: 0 / 41 (no virus)
.................................................. .................................................. ................

If u liked it don`t forget to Click Thanks

See Ya All

Thanks
2 Users

Tags
aimpot, book, c++, conquer, learning